Classic Thread - 1.5 mile run

Guest a_thomas

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest a_thomas

Well I will be going running again today, and I will post the new times. Does anyone know of a way that I could make a blog? That would be much better than me getting flamed every post I make.

Well I will be going running again today, and I will post the new times. Does anyone know of a way that I could make a blog? That would be much better than me getting flamed every post I make.

You might consider learning from the opsec mistakes of a certain foxtrot alfa golf operative that shall go unmentioned.

I recommend the stainless steel reinforced hand knitted combat socks and the phalanx mk15 CIWS running cleats (to keep the babes away).

May I ask why you feel compelled to inform the forum of your run times, especially when you know you're going to get flamed for it? IMHO I'm glad that you're putting forth the effort to improve your time but this forum isn't a support group. I think keeping track of your times is great, but write them on the fridge not this board. Take a look at it every time you want to reach in there for a beer, then go for a run instead.

My .02

... did someone say beer? :beer::beer:

Guest a_thomas
May I ask why you feel compelled to inform the forum of your run times, especially when you know you're going to get flamed for it? IMHO I'm glad that you're putting forth the effort to improve your time but this forum isn't a support group. I think keeping track of your times is great, but write them on the fridge not this board. Take a look at it every time you want to reach in there for a beer, then go for a run instead.

My .02

For everyone that wants to continue to here about my running updates, I've made a blog for you that is interested.

http://a-thomas.blogspot.com/

For everyone that wants to continue to here about my running updates, I've made a blog for you that is interested.

How do you not get that NOBODY CARES? Did you honestly think this is a support group?

I still maintain that you are an attention whore and the fact that you posted a link to a blog about YOUR running updates proves it. But please keep defending yourself and posting on this forum/thread....I'm having fun.

73fd6e9dc76a6a829920f6f24e92f.jpg

ef92f86f923a9216241f5e39cbc4c.jpg

Absolutely no interest in your blog, but I've transitioned from calling you a dipsh!t here to calling you a dipsh!t on your blog. I think if you disable comment moderation, your blog will be much more interesting.

My .02

I heard it... thats all I need.

"The Site You are Trying to View is Blocked." YES! Something good from the folks at comm! Now I can just hit crew rest without feeling the need to add any more humiliation.

I say I am done on this post... but really, the mods need to shut it down before I spend all my time laughing at this shit.

Guest TacAirDrvr
How do you not get that NOBODY CARES? Did you honestly think this is a support group?

I still maintain that you are an attention whore and the fact that you posted a link to a blog about YOUR running updates proves it. But please keep defending yourself and posting on this forum/thread....I'm having fun.

73fd6e9dc76a6a829920f6f24e92f.jpg

ef92f86f923a9216241f5e39cbc4c.jpg

You took the 4th F*^kin page from me, but in good fashion which is why I am reposting these wonderful pictures so maybe I can make the 5th PAGE!!! And BTW dude, I did feel sorry for you!!! But FFFFFF*********CCCCCKKKKK dude, are you kidding me! What did you think would happen, and F****CCCKKK your F****CCCKKKKin Blog! F*CK it seriously!!!! F*ck! Damn I just want to punch you! :M16: Ok I need to stop drinking now!

CHEERS MOTHAAAAsss :beer:

EDIT: MAN WHAT HAVE I GOT TO DO TO START A NEW PAGE ON THIS GOLF ALPHA YANKEE THREAD!!

Edited by TacAirDrvr

Guest ski&fly fast

At first I felt bad and wanted to help this guy----- but after I noticed there is a blog and times being posted on the forum, I'm starting to second guess myself and give it a bIG :bash:

WHAT THE ######!!!!!!!!!

I have to go fly this morning. I woke up late. Now I am even later because I am trying to make the next post on this page.

Time I now have for a shower: 10:34:32

Time I have for the morning download: 00:04:30

Time I now have to make a thermos of Coffee to drink while in the orbit: 2:13:58

Time I have to get into my flight suit: 00:50:22

Time I have to find a pair of clean socks since it is time to do laundry this week but it has not been done yet: 00:30:45

Time spent on this post: 00:05:13