Leadership at the 'Deid

Toro

• 2 months later...

Succesfully ate 3 meals transiting through the deid without a reflector belt. Also had three brews at the Fox Sports club....bless that fine American company.

Fox Sports is owned by News Corp. News Corp was founded in Australia.

Y

Fox Sports is owned by News Corp. News Corp was founded in Australia.

"Formerly incorporated in South Australia, the company was re-incorporated under Delaware General Corporation Law after a majority of shareholders approved the move on 12 November 2004. At present, News Corporation is headquartered at 1211 Avenue of the Americas, in New York City, in the newer 1960s–1970s corridor of the Rockefeller Center complex."

Edited by Beaver
  • Upvote 1

Succesfully ate 3 meals transiting through the deid without a reflector belt. Also had three brews at the Fox Sports club....bless that fine American company.

OK, so you survived one day. Try a four month deployment without ever wearing it, and then let's hear back from you, SNAP. Get your head back in the books, and quit trying to impress everyone.

OK, so you survived one day. Try a four month deployment without ever wearing it, and then let's hear back from you, SNAP. Get your head back in the books, and quit trying to impress everyone.

10-movie-douche-bags.jpg?version=1334901953000

Edited by Tank
  • Upvote 1

Assuming his avatar is accurate... with regards to the pjs I've met, I would never call one of them a SNAP. For one it doesn't make sense. For two, it would take a life time of the bad-assery of what I do as a pilot to make up for one day in their shoes. I'm sure the level of difficulty of his training more than makes up for X number of times you've made four month deployments. Let's not even get into any actual service time he has...

Edit: Typo

Edited by Apollo

Really?

Y

"Formerly incorporated in South Australia, the company was re-incorporated under Delaware General Corporation Law after a majority of shareholders approved the move on 12 November 2004. At present, News Corporation is headquartered at 1211 Avenue of the Americas, in New York City, in the newer 1960sâ€"1970s corridor of the Rockefeller Center complex."

Thanks for proving I was right.

Assuming his avatar is accurate... with regards to the pjs I've met, I would never call one of them a SNAP. For one it doesn't make sense. For two, it would take a life time of the bad-assery of what I do as a pilot to make up for one day in their shoes. I'm sure the level of difficulty of his training more than makes up for X number of times you've made four month deployments. Let's not even get into any actual service time he has...

Edit: Typo

APOLLO is calling in A-3 for SARCASM DETECTOR INOP. The rest of the formation itsokimapilot, Tank, Danny Noonin, and frog are A-3 for the same problem.

And on a realted subject, Apollo, if you look above that cool Avatar that you have, it says SNAP. Next time you try to call someone out, please do your research.

Fixed it.

Edited by capt4fans

Holly Shit, last time I saw the big font was when Toro told that O-6 SecOps Fighter pilot to shove a red hot poker up his ass sidways, or was it shove a red hot poker up a bulls ass sidways then shove the bull up your ass. Either way he was pissed.

LARGE FUCKING WORDS

Recommend you call in Code 3 for your sarcasm generator/transmitter.

How's that saying go about when 3 people call you an ass? STFU and put the harness on, I think?

EDIT: Looks like Danny beat me to it.

Edited by Ram

Four months, salty.

Holly Shit, last time I saw the big font was when Toro told that O-6 SecOps Fighter pilot to shove a red hot poker up his ass sidways, or was it shove a red hot poker up a bulls ass sidways then shove the bull up your ass. Either way he was pissed.

Link please?!?

Edited by BolterKing

Link please?!?

Sorry dude, that thread was Archived/deleted. I think it was sent to the FBI. It was some jack ass on YouTube claiming to be an O-6 Spec Ops F-15 pilot. Can't remember his name. This guy was classic, everyone called him out but he would never give up. Toro came unglued.

Edited by Butters

APOLLO is calling in A-3 for SARCASM DETECTOR INOP. The rest of the formation itsokimapilot, Tank, Danny Noonin, and frog are A-3 for the same problem.

And on a realted subject, Apollo, if you look about that cool Avatar that you have, it says SNAP. Next time you try to call someone out, please do your research.

brick-loud-noises-b.jpg

Sarcasm detector inop or not, you're still a douchebag....

Edited by Tank

brick-loud-noises-b.jpg

Sarcasm detector inop or not, you're still a douchebag....

GFY

Recommend you call in Code 3 for your sarcasm generator/transmitter.

How's that saying go about when 3 people call you an ass? STFU and put the harness on, I think?

EDIT: Looks like Danny beat me to it.

See previous post for Tank.