Blues on Monday

okienav

I actually saw someone wearing blues AND a reflective belt last night as I was driving away from the Commissary.

I am hoping it was a freak occurrence.

Shame on you for not running his ass over!

Seriously fellahs, we need some pictures here...

Trust me, I really wish I'd had a camera to document it.

Shame on you for not running his ass over!

Had I not been going the opposite direction, that may have been an option.

However, it probably would not have been good for me, seeing's how I wouldn't have had much of an excuse for running his geeky ass over.

Do you think if we started a campaign to run over (with no intent to injure) every body wearing a reflective belt, the AF would ban them for being unsafe?

You could just say: "What do you mean he had a reflective belt on? I swear I didn't even see him!"

I actually saw someone wearing blues AND a reflective belt last night as I was driving away from the Commissary.

I am hoping it was a freak occurrence.

We got the "privilege" of wearing our reflective belts all week long in support of some other squadron that was on the hook for an ASEV, or some kind of inspection. I had to go over to finance on Monday, and found the entire section of them, inside, in the middle of the day, sitting at their cubicles wearing their reflective belt. I heard rumor that the entire MPF was doing the same thing. I really thought I was going to lose my lunch when I walked into finance.

Talk about a bunch of tools..... :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Reflective belts are turning into the Air Force wide mascot. I can see the zoo changing their mascot to the AFA Reflectors! Now that sounds cyber-cool.

Guest uptsdnt

Sadly, this is what will happen when we have to privately contract maintenance because we will all be in blues.

So :rainbow:

post-6576-1228762617_thumb.jpg

Guest Sandlapper
Sadly, this is what will happen when we have to privately contract maintenance because we will all be in blues.

So :rainbow:

post-6576-1228762617_thumb.jpg

Uhhh....maintenance at UPT bases IS contract. Your photoshop skills are lame. Welcome to baseops.

At least if your in casual and work with the contract MX no more blues monday for you

oh shit...i hope sky king doesn't see that! :bash:

Any words on common sense adjustments to Blues Monday due to weather (WG/CC discretion)? It's supposed to be 10 with windchills below zero. I know, nothing like what the Minotians have to go through, but just a question.

We're still in short or long sleeves at STRAT.

Any words on common sense adjustments to Blues Monday due to weather (WG/CC discretion)? It's supposed to be 10 with windchills below zero. I know, nothing like what the Minotians have to go through, but just a question.

We're still in short or long sleeves at STRAT.

Yep, the commen sense on Blues Mondays says, if it's cold, wear long sleeves. If it's not, wear short sleeves. If it's cold out, wear a jacket, if it's warm, don't wear one. Pretty sure I learned that one about the time I could dress myself. :thumbsup:

The more common sense on Blues Monday says "GET RID OF BLUES MONDAY!!!!"

I can't wait until my WG/CC decides to get the bonehead idea to try and push long sleeves for an entire 4 month long period like Offutt did. :vomit:

Edited by capt4fans

• 2 months later...