Going To Travis?

Techsan

Whoever said that Fairfield wasn't straight up gangsta?? The funny thing is that we drive through some of those streets on our way back to the base from Chipotle. If you're ever in the area on a RON, remember that Fairfield south of Air Base Parkway is not where you should be after the sun goes down!

Ref:

Guest Johann
Whoever said that Fairfield wasn't straight up gangsta?? The funny thing is that we drive through some of those streets on our way back to the base from Chipotle. If you're ever in the area on a RON, remember that Fairfield south of Air Base Parkway is not where you should be after the sun goes down!

Too bad they never went with the production of the Neutron Bomb...

P.S. Don't got to Chipotle at night!

What a truckload of douchebags. Nice to see they got the little kids in the neighborhood involved in their degenerate lifestyle, too. People like that are why I have a concealed carry permit. I would love to see how hard they are when someone pulls a real gun on them. Half of the ones they had in their video had a receipt from Toys R Us to go along with them. Bunch of fags... Suddenly finance doesn't seem like a bad place to hang out.

What a truckload of douchebags. Nice to see they got the little kids in the neighborhood involved in their degenerate lifestyle, too. People like that are why I have a concealed carry permit. I would love to see how hard they are when someone pulls a real gun on them. Half of the ones they had in their video had a receipt from Toys R Us to go along with them. Bunch of fags... Suddenly finance doesn't seem like a bad place to hang out.

It's Kaliforniastan... Good luck getting a permit to carry concealed there...

How does the saying go? "When guns are outlawed - only outlaws will have guns"?

My favorite quote when it comes to using a firearm in self-defense: "Better to be tried by twelve than carried by six."