Bar Rules

Guest shoes

Guest OldAssGRunt
The last rule is usually don't read the rules...

oh and lots of jeremiah weed and no girlfriends/fiances/wives :beer:

no hat on the bar, or worn while in the bar

no wallet on the bar

no phone calls wireless or otherwise from girlfriends/wives

no phone calls wireless or otherwise from girlfriends/wives

...but if you're dumb enough to leave it on and have it ring, you better answer it and tell whoever is on the other line to go to the Class Six and pick you up a bottle.

I take it no one actually knows. If anyone knows where I could find them that would be great. They're not posted at our squadron (or the other squadrons on base) and I wanna put em up here. LPA duties...

I take it no one actually knows. If anyone knows where I could find them that would be great. They're not posted at our squadron (or the other squadrons on base) and I wanna put em up here. LPA duties...

Wow...you're right. All the seasoned pilots who have responded -- we must not know. You obviously have the upper hand on all of us, what with you being in the LPA and all. As one of those people who responded, what are the odds that I know 'the rules'.

Seriously - do you not get it?

The rules are unwritten for a reason - because your are supposed to know them. Are the rules written in the bar? Yes. Are you supposed to read those rules? No - hence the ridicule.

If your squadron doesn't have them 'posted', then goes ask the dudes in your squadron. If your squadron is worth a shit, they have the rules scribbled down somewhere and scotch-taped to to a cabinet next to the booze. The last sentence in that list is the rule that 'You're not allowed to read the rules out loud."

If your squadron doesn't have them posted then...well...honestly....they suck.

But don't call us out for not 'knowing' when we ridicule you for something your squadron should have taught you the first day you stepped in the door.