Anyone Know What This Is?

Bishop

I could of sworn we had a thread solely dedicated to naming planes in them, but no luck.

This popped up on a website I frequent, and I was wondering if anyone knows what it is, the confusing this is it looks like it has wings on it.

20080803100738.jpg

I could of sworn we had a thread solely dedicated to naming planes in them, but no luck.

This popped up on a website I frequent, and I was wondering if anyone knows what it is, the confusing this is it looks like it has wings on it.

20080803100738.jpg

That looks like its the one at Rucker

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AH-56_Cheyenne

Edited by RangerMateo

the confusing this is it looks like it has wings on it.

If you look closely, you'll also see it has a conventional tail rotor AND a pusher propeller on the tailboom.

Gotcha, My dad used to have a 73 Z28 with the LT package and turbo 350. It had zero external z28 markings and just the LT badge. To know it was a z28 you had to look at the door for the RPO. Too bad it was rear-ended (sts) and totaled when I was 2 or 3. We have a 06 Mustang GT 5-speed now because Chevy is running behind with the new Camaro. That and from what I have seen the new Z28 and SS models will be cost prohibitive for the middle class.

I plan on making ends meet to get the new Camaro, probably a 2011 instead of 2010.

My current line up right now is a 2006 Trailblazer SS (with a 400hp Ls2 V8) and a 2002 Camaro SS that is decently modified to 444rwhp/475rwtq. Sadly going to be selling the Camaro soon in anticipation of EADing and then the new Camaro.