The Foglesong Thread

10% truth? I was flying at aviano that week. I remember the event (last name spelled wrong on the lineup card and he had the #2 locker) but don't recall canceling the first go. I believe he went to the ops desk and said he was not in the mood to fly and jumped on the c-21. Later, he called the WG/CC to complain about the way the 555th did business. From then on he unfortunately flew exclusively with the 510th.

Sounds like he made a good decision. Buzzards RULE!

• 7 months later...

Interesting...

Retired USAF General to Head Israeli Defense Co. N. American Division

Published: October 7th, 2014

Israel’s global heavyweight in the defense industry, Israel Aerospace Industries, has made an important acquisition of its own: retired United States Air Force General Robert Foglesong is its new chief executive officer of IAI Ltd. North America. IAI North America is located in Arlington, Virginia.

Foglesong retired as a four-star general in 2006, after 33 years of active duty in the U.S. Air Force. During his military tenure, Foglesong commanded U.S. air forces in Europe and was vice chief of staff of the U.S. Air Force.

After his retirement from the military, Foglesong was a president of Mississipi State University for two years.

Hopefully, the military contacts because he's a former four-star have moved on and his relevance and ability to schmooze/score business for his company falls flat quickly.

That and the fact that warfare itself has moved on should find him, once again, spending more time with his family, painting his mailbox brown.

Hopefully, the military contacts because he's a former four-star have moved on and his relevance and ability to schmooze/score business for his company falls flat quickly.

That and the fact that warfare itself has moved on should find him, once again, spending more time with his family, painting his mailbox brown.

It's green actually.

• 3 months later...

Dos Gringos needs to write a song about this guy called "The Foglesong Song".

dude, that's worth a kickstarter to commission them to do it.

• Upvote 2

Probably just call it the "Fogle Song" in order to not actually say his name. Then, in the 3rd verse, they realize that they've been saying his name all along. the 4th verse describes the destruction caused by repeating his name and summoning him forward.

• Upvote 5

Probably just call it the "Fogle Song" in order to not actually say his name. Then, in the 3rd verse, they realize that they've been saying his name all along. the 4th verse describes the destruction caused by repeating his name and summoning him forward.

This is like writing about a stone that got passed 10 years ago. It wasn't any fun then and I don't want to relive it now.

• Upvote 2

Do we have a 15-05 Fogle debrief write up yet?

One week out. Their grad is this coming Friday. Their SRO is a WV native, just to add to the fun. The problem is I might not be able to hide from him this time. My position is such that contact with him may be unavoidable this time.

Edited by Napoleon_Tanerite

One week out. Their grad is this coming Friday. Their SRO is a WV native, just to add to the fun. The problem is I might not be able to hide from him this time. My position is such that contact with him may be unavoidable this time.

Can you fake blindness or brain damage?

How long do you expect to be DNIF afterwards?

Godspeed good man

I either fake it and bail, or don't fake it and get it for realzies.

How could you pass up on such an opportunity?!?

Plus, you gotta go if only to let all the rest of us know how it goes.

Video tape it if you can, I honestly think it will be a treasure trove of combat coolness!

• Upvote 1