The Foglesong Thread

OPERATION DOC continues with continual bombardment of the truth.

Here is a list of Doc-complaints from MSU Students: Posted on various websites.

- Closing the library at 5 PM on weeknights and on the weekends.

- Turning the lights off on campus in the middle of sexual assaults, including all lights being off after some night classes.

- Daffodils being pulled up, when contacted students he belittled students in emails and then blocked them being able to contact him. (Doc had hired an OT person from the military.)

- Newspapers being taken up when student newspaper ran an article about the architecture school suppression by Doc. Architecture students were not being allowed to display projects in a window in their dorm rooms or on campus…they were told to “TAKE THEM DOWN!” (More on this later, I will publish the entire story, it’s all-Doc.)

- Forcing articles off of the newspapers website.

- Cutting of the Crete Myrtles at Dudy Noble.

- Painting the fire hydrants.

- Painting the telephone boxes.

- Closing off the road by the president's house.

- Tearing down art and architecture sculptures around campus.

- Making architecture students take projects out of windows.

- Painting windows at Architect building so can’t see inside it from the street.

- Not allowing music for Super Bulldog weekend, but allowing for his band “Bark” to play.

- Not allowing drunk bus for students.

- Hiring of people like Amy Tuck and Jeffrey Rupp w/o no real experience or job duties.

- Hiring people that play in his band (extreme favoritism).

- Running off alumni donors.

- Firing of the Campus Landscape Director, Tim Lacy.

- Hiring Greg Byrne who many think is under qualified. (A very young man hired to be the new athletic director at MSU).

- Had a room renovated so his band could practice in it.

- Not allow student association signs to be placed in front of the union because they were an “eyesore”, Hey Doc--this is a tradition!

- Not being able to get onto Facebook for one day on MSU Internet. Doc had it blocked, campus wide after a group of 1200 students known as “Save the Daffodils” organized on Facebook.

- Flying from Starkville MS to Columbus AFB in the MSU jet for “Fun” and “Show”.

- Low morale with many because he bullied people.

- Doc had an engineering project in mid-completion hauled to the dump w/o asking what it was.

- Not attending faculty senate meetings.

- Not showing up to appointments.

- There are bids out to paint the stadium “brown”.

It's not just Team Baseops saying it, it's EVERYONE saying it---DOC IS AN IDIOT!!!! :flipoff:

Tracy

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but here's a little something from youtube

Enjoy.

You know this A$$hat is politicing somewhere... God forbid having him as SECDEF and Obama as potus!!!!

Not enough :beer::beer::beer: to keep me sane

I know I just jinxed us...

You know this A$$hat is politicing somewhere... God forbid having him as SECDEF and Obama as potus!!!!

Not enough :beer::beer::beer: to keep me sane

I know I just jinxed us...

Sleep easy. Won't happen. Legislation prevents a retired military officer from holding SECDEF position within 10 years of retirement. The only time Congress has made an exception was for George Marshall. Doc isn't a GEN Marshall.

Sleep easy. Won't happen. Legislation prevents a retired military officer from holding SECDEF position within 10 years of retirement. The only time Congress has made an exception was for George Marshall. Doc isn't a GEN Marshall.

Thank Chr1st!

But I would have put Doc in the "General Idi Amin Dada" category.

Of course, "Weird Merrill" could be SECDEF and DepSECDEF Doc in close-heinie- trail just like the old days.

Dear God, I've got some snakes in my head........

Guest Smoke_Jaguar4
Of course, "Weird Merrill" could be SECDEF and DepSECDEF Doc in close-heinie- trail just like the old days.

Yikes! Time to breakout the tinfoil hats! Scarier thought: COMBAT SECAF :darkcloud:

• 3 months later...

I hate to bring up a thread that hasn't had a post in 4 months but I've gotta post in this one.

I knew the guy was hated here on campus but I never knew most of the AF felt the same way about him.

And when he was here we never got any cool flyovers before football games. He did every single one :( Since he has left we've had some T-38s, C-17, parajumpers, T-45s, helos, and a couple others that I am forgetting right now.

Edited by merp

I hate to bring up a thread that hasn't had a post in 4 months but I've gotta post in this one.

I knew the guy was hated here on campus but I never knew most of the AF felt the same way about him.

And when he was here we never got any cool flyovers before football games. He did every single one :( Since he has left we've had some T-38s, C-17, parajumpers, T-45s, helos, and a couple others that I am forgetting right now.

What? He did every one?

In what...a cessna?

YGBSM.

Not entirely true. Remember the T-38 4-ship for the Thursday night game vs. South Carolina a few years back?

Not entirely true. Remember the T-38 4-ship for the Thursday night game vs. South Carolina a few years back?

He was only here about a year and a half.

And it's possible he missed one game but I know he did the majority of them while he was here.

He was only here about a year and a half.

And it's possible he missed one game but I know he did the majority of them while he was here.

Again, in what?

Sure as hell wasn't in a USAF aircraft.

Are you saying that Doc was at the controls of aircraft participating in flyovers for MSU games?

Again, in what?

Are you saying that Doc was at the controls of aircraft participating in flyovers for MSU games?

I saw a Youtube video of one of his flyovers in a single engine private plane. I can't remember what kind of plane it was though.

Again, in what?

If you really wanted to participate in this thread, you could always read it from the beginning.

And if you really wanted to impress your peers with situational awareness, you would notice that the above Youtube MSU flyover video along with an eyewitness account was posted on page one of this thread, 12th post down.

Just saying....

Again, in what?

Yep, you really have to read in order to keep up here. There's a reason that the threads go beyond the one post above and below yours. LOL

How long will his Wikipedia entry take to get scrubbed, after being edited today...

Looks like it took about one minute. :bash:

# (cur) (last) 21:50, 18 December 2008 Alansohn (Talk | contribs) m (3,697 bytes) (Reverted edits by 24.7.146.64 to last version by 72.26.133.128 (HG)) (undo)

# (cur) (last) 21:49, 18 December 2008 24.7.146.64 (Talk) (4,390 bytes) (→Present) (undo)

# (cur) (last) 21:46, 18 December 2008 24.7.146.64 (Talk) (4,192 bytes) (→Air Force Career) (undo)

Looks like it took about one minute. :bash:

# (cur) (last) 21:50, 18 December 2008 Alansohn (Talk | contribs) m (3,697 bytes) (Reverted edits by 24.7.146.64 to last version by 72.26.133.128 (HG)) (undo)

# (cur) (last) 21:49, 18 December 2008 24.7.146.64 (Talk) (4,390 bytes) (→Present) (undo)

# (cur) (last) 21:46, 18 December 2008 24.7.146.64 (Talk) (4,192 bytes) (→Air Force Career) (undo)

Damn! WTF! The douche must have some type of Wiki-Alarm on his account!

What a ...