Hydro?

Steve Davies

I think him and Rainman started a commune together in Wyoming or Idaho or something.

Idaho does have Hawgs....

Here is the skinny from the hetero...sorry Hydro....side of the two in question: (I kid, I kid, Rainman fans don't get all upset)

Hi XXXX,

I haven't been on baseops in ages, and don't plan on a return. I have nothin' but love for those forums and (Baseops Guy)'s legendary site, but it's just a chapter of my life that's closed. I don't think I have anything of value to contribute there anymore (did I ever? haha!). So, it's just been something I've moved on from. I dig the fact that I'm connecting with USAF folks here on XXXXXXX, but I'm too far removed these days to hang with the happenings of baseops.net, you know? Has Rainman ever made a return? I had lunch with him here in MN once and we've talked a few times, but I haven't heard from him in a long time (close to a year, I guess). Crazy stuff! Hope all is well with you - I'm assholes & elbows trying to get everything ready to move into my first house - pretty exciting, but definitely busy!

Feel free to pass along words back to baseops.net, that's cool by me. As I say, I very much enjoyed the site and certainly had a good run, but I'm just in a different place these days.

Take care!

XXXXX

So there ya go.

Hydro lost it--turned in his wings. You guys are number one. But you remember one thing: if you screw up, just this much, you'll be flying a cargo plane full of rubber dog shit out of Hong Kong!

Hydro lost it--turned in his wings. You guys are number one. But you remember one thing: if you screw up, just this much, you'll be flying a cargo plane full of rubber dog shit gym equipment out of Hong Kong the Died!

Hong Kong is too cool. fixed.