Apparently Science Is Now Racist

Guest sweethomeco

Not just black holes, but also cake. Yes, angel food cake is white and good; devil's food cake is black and bad.

Yes, there are somethings in our culture which were premised on racism unfortunately. But, come on, black holes? Cake? And who in the world says ' no' to devil's food cake... it usually wins out against angel food cake! If anything, white people are discriminated against in cake terms!

And just a cake history lesson here:

The term “deviled” is used to reference particularly rich or heavily spiced foods and dates back several centuries. In the case of spicy foods, the association with the devil is related to the heat of hell, while rich foods are considered highly tempting and decadent, like the devil himself.

Not just black holes, but also cake. Yes, angel food cake is white and good; devil's food cake is black and bad.

Yes, there are somethings in our culture which were premised on racism unfortunately. But, come on, black holes? Cake? And who in the world says ' no' to devil's food cake... it usually wins out against angel food cake! If anything, white people are discriminated against in cake terms!

And just a cake history lesson here:

The term “deviled” is used to reference particularly rich or heavily spiced foods and dates back several centuries. In the case of spicy foods, the association with the devil is related to the heat of hell, while rich foods are considered highly tempting and decadent, like the devil himself.

I think I want cake now... and I think I have some devils food as well--with chocolate frosting!!

Guest davalt10
"Try and Jew you down"

As a Jew I should get on the news and demand an apology just like Jesse Jackson would!

God, that ######-nugget is still there?

How many times do you have to be busted for hookers/drugs/corruption before you're incarcerated and can't run for office anymore?

I don't think there's a limit if you're black. If you're white, it only takes one event (Elliot Spitzer, anyone?)

Guest Ikarus
God, that ######-nugget is still there?

How many times do you have to be busted for hookers/drugs/corruption before you're incarcerated and can't run for office anymore?

Marion Barry

That's right. I went there.

Guest loydma3
I don't think there's a limit if you're black. If you're white, it only takes one event (Elliot Spitzer, anyone?)

you must not have taken a look at the US congress

and 99% of black people dont even care about stuff like this....much less have time to even think about it.

Completely ridiculous...

Edited by loydma3

you must not have taken a look at the US congress

and 99% of black people dont even care about stuff like this....much less have time to even think about it.

Completely ridiculous...

The end is near. I agree with loyma3. I don't believe 99% of black people care about stuff like this. Funny, I also don't believe 99% of white people care about this. Or Asian. Not sure about the American Indian yet..........

Yet the Reverend Jesse Jackson has made a lucrative career out of shaking down corporate America with racial boycotts and threats thereof.

The Reverends Jackson and Sharpton (you know, the admitted perjurer in the Twana Braley (sp?) case) were quick to go after so-so comedic Don Imus with a comment about an obscure Ivy League women's basketball team. They weren't shy at all about the 'outrage,' the 'injustice,' the 'horror' of the comment.

Yet no so much when suggesting castration of a Presidential candidate. Hmmm, I wonder what would have happened if a white polarizing figure like Rush or Bill O'Reilly had made the same sort of comment - on or off air?

Riots in the streets, led by Jackson and Sharpton.

Hypocrisy is not a color, it's a character trait.

The Reverends Jackson and Sharpton (you know, the admitted perjurer in the Twana Braley (sp?) case) were quick to go after so-so comedic Don Imus with a comment about an obscure Ivy League women's basketball team. They weren't shy at all about the 'outrage,' the 'injustice,' the 'horror' of the comment.

Rutgers is Ivy League now? That's news to me.

Anyone hear Rep Sheila Jackson Lee's comments about the Mars lander project? She posed a question on when the Mars Lander would take pictures of the American flag planted on the planet by Neil Armstrong.

Unbelievable.

I've been outraged about "WHITE MAN AFB" in Missouri for years. Why don't we have "Blackman AFB" or "Latino AFB"? UFB!!!

I am, however, extremely pleased that I do not live in the local area...Knob Noster, MO. WTFO? Who voted for that?