Yet Another... Fighter Pilot Poser?

Guest LittleMan

Guest LittleMan

I did a Google search this morning and this came up. A guy posting on a Warcraft board telling people to ask him any questions they want to know because he is "a F-22 Raptor pilot." I didn't read the whole thing (I'm at work right now), but in one part it says he's at Elmendorf. Here's the link:

WoW Page - link updated

Go sick 'em boys.

Edited by Toro
Link updated

Guest regularjoe
I can end this real quick... ask him what his callsign is.

Chuck

Real pilots don't have those come on now....

He is probably a V.I.P. (for those that saw the other thread you'll get the joke)

I can end this real quick... ask him what his callsign is.

Chuck

I don't know if you even need that Chuck. He claims to "know" that Iran has F-16's that they bought from Cuba before we instituted the embargo (that's why they can no longer get parts for it) and also has named the Wing Leadership incorrectly, although trying to cover nicely. This guy is clearly a fake.

Guest ASUcadet
I don't know if you even need that Chuck. He claims to "know" that Iran has F-16's that they bought from Cuba before we instituted the embargo (that's why they can no longer get parts for it) and also has named the Wing Leadership incorrectly, although trying to cover nicely. This guy is clearly a fake.

Ask him if he has ever sprayed chemtrails or if the government really nuked Imaginationland. Also, ask him if he was given an F-22 because he scored really high on the hand-eye-coordination section of the ASVAB, thanks to the time he 'invested' in WOW.

Normally I would ask, but 2 on stoleit2x.

Also, we need someone to reel him in before pouncing on him. We should try to gather clues about his whereabouts, real name, etc before ripping on him, or else he'll go underground before we can assure justice (vigilante style). I'll admit that I wasn't super active in the last manhunt, but I think most of the conversations with the 'spec ops F15 pilot' went something like this:

BO- Leading question

:rainbow: - vague answer LOL

BO- leading question

:rainbow:Col - suspicious answer lol

BO- EFF U faker choke yourself I hope you die in a lawnmower accident

:rainbow: -.... ::promptly runs away and deletes more evidence and clues::

The last manhunt was epic and I know the chase is 90% of the fun, but I'm just sayin that if we resist the temptation to jump all over him, at least for a day or two, it may be easier to get enough rope to hang him with.

Guest regularjoe

"With the B-52 going out of style, (for every hour of fly time, it requires 4 hours of maintenance"

Exactly what B-52 is he thinking of, my grandfather worked on them back in the 60's and even then they took waaaay more maintenance then that.

"With the B-52 going out of style, (for every hour of fly time, it requires 4 hours of maintenance"

Exactly what B-52 is he thinking of, my grandfather worked on them back in the 60's and even then they took waaaay more maintenance then that.

Can someone with some "cyberwings" please turn this guy's power off?

######sticks like this need to be deported to Iran or Venezuela to join their own kind.

Guest Hueypilot812

Here's a couple of quotes that jump out at you as fake:

I've been in the 90th since 1996

But, I've flown F-22's since 2007

I don't know about you, but I think most people would find it hard to believe that someone got a flying assigment to Elmendorf for 12+ years.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q u o t e:

So if I was nearsighted, had contacts, but NOT laser corrected vision could I fly?

And do they let you blast the Top Gun theme in your plane?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hah, i dont know about that. I have always had 20/20 vision so i never had a problem like that.

And no, we have to be alert and accepting radio contact at all times.

I wish :/

Any pilot knows that having nearsightedness isn't in itself a barring condition from flying service. It depends on how bad the nearsightedness is. Also, what pilot says he must always be "accepting radio contact"? RADAR contact, perhaps, but "accepting radio contact" isn't a standard term used by pilots.

And NO real pilot I know of wishes the Top Gun theme could be blasted in their aircraft.

What do you mean about my opinion of it?

I wouldn't want to fly a bomber, it's like a flying death trap

Again, this guy hasn't been in a military flying atmosphere. The BUFF has a lower fatal mishap rate than just about any fighter. 8 engines and cruises in the flight levels, versus 1-2 engines getting target fixation down low....hmmmmm.

Of course they're worth it. With the B-52 going out of style, (for every hour of fly time, it requires 4 hours of maintenance) it is the perfect choice. They are easy to maintain (well not "easy"), and although they do cost alot, they are very affective on laying out carpet bomb-cover, and other tasks. It is also a stealth bomber, which is a huge benefit considering SAM's and such.

This makes it obvious. No one does "carpet bombing" these days, and I would have a hard time finding anyone arguing that any MWS is "easy" to maintain.

They don't need a part of equipment, just when they break Iran isn't able to fix them because the F-16's Iran has are so old that the parts made to fix them aren't around anymore. The reason being is because these planes are from Cuba (before we cut-off) relations.. and now, when Iran's F-16's break they have to order a part through Cuba, and since we don't trade with them anymore..Theres no way for Iran to get their part.

Wow. Not only is he a poser, but also not a good student of history. Cuba parted ways with the US in the 1950s. Neither the F-14 nor the F-16 were in development, much less production, back then. And even if we did sell airplanes to Cuba, and then those airframes made it to Iran, and IF we had relations with either country, Iran would order the parts from us, not Cuba.

I know, I said they have F-14's.

The Raptor and the F-15 are not the same Aircraft. But- The F-15 is a mighty fine aircraft (watch this video to see what I'm talking about: http://youtube.com/watch?v=e1aKxAN7bAs )

And the F-15 has never beens shot down. (An American one at least)

I do believe it is time to replace the F-15, although they do have slightly different roles. The F-15E also costs $65million, (which is what are used today)

to put it bluntly- The F-15(A-D) is just old. We live in America, and we have to havethe latest and greatest. (which is why we are focusing on robotic planes (UAV's)

Anyone find it strange that this guy claims he was in a prior F-15E unit for 11 years, and seems to know nothing about the F-15? And he refers to UAVs as "robotic planes"?

This one is obvious beyond a doubt.

Edited by Hueypilot812

If you read more, I thik he was referring to the B-2 here although with his continuation about carpet-bombing (B-2 or B-52??) I can't be sure..

Guest Nav_Guy

I had my little brother look for this guy in the game and no luck. Probably out carpet bombing in his F-22.

I really want to flame the douche but not sure if I can bring myself to make an account on a WOW forum...

Edit: I believe to log onto that forum you need to have a WOW account. So that strikes me and I believe the other 99.8% of hetero people from calling him out.

Edited by stoleit2x

Guest regularjoe
If you read more, I thik he was referring to the B-2 here although with his continuation about carpet-bombing (B-2 or B-52??) I can't be sure..

I could agree with that; but even then the statement would be worse?

Doesn't the B-2 take more down time then a B-52 with the skin maintenance they do?

I have no idea with regards to the B-2 and am not expecting a "real" answer to that as I am sure it is a sensitive question. But this guy clearly doesn't understand how much work goes into keeping and aircraft "UP"

I could agree with that; but even then the statement would be worse?

Doesn't the B-2 take more down time then a B-52 with the skin maintenance they do?

I have no idea with regards to the B-2 and am not expecting a "real" answer to that as I am sure it is a sensitive question. But this guy clearly doesn't understand how much work goes into keeping and aircraft "UP"

So your father didn't work on the B-2 back in the 90's, thus making you an expert on their MX ops? Surprising!

Guest regularjoe
So your father didn't work on the B-2 back in the 90's, thus making you an expert on their MX ops? Surprising!

Well I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night and they had cable. :aviator:

Guest Bender

PERSEC?!?!

WTF? Now I can't even tell someone your name?

_uck...

"B told me that P was gonna go to the shoppete, but was ganna go over to V's when they got back...we should met them there...what do you say, R?"

Idiots.

B.

I rolled over to check him out and it seems like most of the people there are skeptical of him. At any rate, the last post is a month old, so while it's not completely dead, I didn't feel like reviving it just to call him a fake. Besides, it would appear that you actually need to be a WoW player to make an account, so...well...I'm out.

Guest LittleMan
it would appear that you actually need to be a WoW player to make an account, so...well...I'm out.

And since no one on baseops would ever admit to playing the game and having an account, the thread is pretty much dead.