Ordering Patches (name, morale, fun meter)

GW

I've seen the FAIP, "hook 'em all patch" but has anyone seen a patch that states "Pass 'em all and let stan/eval sort out the rest"? I heard there are some out there, but haven't seen any.

MWS Mafia patch - "Pass em' all, let check flight sort it out". I got mine from a buddy. Not sure where he got them.

• 9 months later...

Anyone know of a good place similar to Jeans Alterations by Randolph (that sells pen tab patches), but up in the McChord/JBLM area? There are a few alterations type shops near the JBLM main gate, but they sell only Army stuff...

Try talking with Coinforce outside the front gate. Also look into aviatorgear.com

*edit look at prior post on nametags4u-another good site I have used for custom patches as well

If you ever make it to Kadena go to Tigers Embroidery (off base)-they can make anything and have it finished within 4 hours.

Edited by Ravens52

• 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Can anyone tell me if PVC patches are prohibited by any regs/instructions/etc? 

I saw several UPT ones while at the centrifuge at Brooks a few weeks ago, and have seen pics of a few bomber units' ones as well; but I was asked if they were allowed and honestly I have no fucking clue...

8 hours ago, M2 said:

Can anyone tell me if PVC patches are prohibited by any regs/instructions/etc? 

I saw several UPT ones while at the centrifuge at Brooks a few weeks ago, and have seen pics of a few bomber units' ones as well; but I was asked if they were allowed......

Just say yes, it’s authorized.  I’ve been prosectuing that COA for uniform questions the past 15 years, it works.  

29 minutes ago, Boomer6 said:

If leadership at UPT bases are approving pvc patches you're good. If they can make it through that legalistic nightmare I think it's safe to wear them. 

Probably a safe bet. We went through at least 6-9 attempts for approval of ours. Would hate to offend anyone...or reference hooking rides. That never happens in UPT...

bomberpatches.com  The guy who owns the company is a reservist at KBAD and good dude.  He's a big proponent of PVC patches., which is why you see most of the Buff squadrons rock them for Red Flag, deployments, etc.  Take a look at the website.  He's also a graphic designer and does solid work.   It's not just bomber stuff now, eitiher.  He's made stuff for a bunch of different units. 

Edited by 08Dawg
cause
  • Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

Mardon Co. had my order in a six month backlog, when i called to get an update they stated it was because of some business difficulties and machines were down. I cancelled the order. I had used them for years...never again.