Ordering Patches (name, morale, fun meter)

GW

Does anybody know the name of a good custom patch company? I figure one of you phase I UPT folks might have a few ideas. Thanks.

Herks Rule

GW

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TheBobGoat

1866jetclub

try them, i think that is the website and phone number, if thats not it, pm me and i will look it up

GW

There's a list of manufacturers here, but I have to endorse MARDON as well. Great folks!

Cheers! M2

[ 07. June 2004, 23:58: Message edited by: MajorMadMax ]

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest JArcher00

Anyone know where to get a C-130 patch that would fit on the little velcro area under the pen/pencil pocket on the flight suit? I have seen the words C-130 on a patch and also a design of a plane. Thanks for any input. Email or post a messag. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Osan, Korea

If memory serves: Out the main gate, end of the street, take a right. About 2 shops down. Stop in and say "hi" to Mr. O's on the way!!!

The place outside the gate at Osan is called New Embroidery, 392 Shinjang 2Dong Pyoungtaek City Kyongki Do Korea, 459-122. You can call them at 82-31-662-6219 or email at newemb@kornet.net

However, I have found it is better to get someone to actually go there.

As for patch manufacturers, try here.

Cheers! M2

Do you want the patch for the tab spot below the pen pocket, or a full size patch? If its the tab patch you can get anything you want on it from a shop right out the front gate of Randolph as mentioned earlier. Once I get back from SERE, if you haven;t found them I can try to order some for whomever wants one (within reason). Let me know!

• 3 months later...
Guest dajta

I was just wondering if any of you know of any respectable patch companies that do a good job making UPT patches. I've looked at this company ... http://www.corporatelogos.org/ , but I'm trying to do some comparisons before committing. Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

Ive looked and looked online for someone I can order a patch to put on my pen pocket that is C-130 related. Anyone know of a specific website that sells them. Most people have told me fun-meter.com, but that site is shutdown for who knows how long. Thanks.

Also try www.fun-meter.com

Or just find the local patch shop when you get to The Rock.

BTW - Pencial Patches that haves your aircraft name on them....

Try coming up with your own patch. You can have them made for relatively cheap and if everyone in the squadron likes them, you'll make a little change on the side.

Everytime I go to the desert, I come up with a new morale patch idea. I get it made and wear it for a week or two to let the buyers marinate.

Can be lucrative! Especially when the Hajis make patches for peanuts.

HD

[ 03. April 2005, 05:29: Message edited by: HercDriver24 ]

The Fun-meter.com web site is working but the company is not. Here's the gouge...

We have recently relocated to Boise, ID and formed a Limited Liability Company. We obtained a new name and will be opening up a new Internet site shortly. We will continue to supply our distributors with our fine Fun Meter products at WHOLESALE prices and offer you, the end user, our products at LOW RETAIL prices. We'll also continue to provide an economical means of obtaining CUSTOM tab patches for your squadron's, unit's or company's needs.
I just got email from Drew (founder/president of Fun-meter) and his signature block says the new company's name will be Crewdogs, L.L.C.

If you have any orders that have shown up, drop them an email at: disenfranchised@fun-meter.com

I knew I was missing one order from last Feb, but I forgot completely about one from last June! Luckily I had PayPal records to prove I paid. They are fixing both.

Cheers! M2

Don't bother with anything but Fancy Stitches. If you have something in mind email me and I will get it for you. The pocket patches there are 3 bucks and they have anything you want. They have stuff from Universities, brands of vehicles, crew position stuff, C-130 stuff, small State flags....Anything. I need to go by there anyway. Let me know.

• 5 months later...
Guest ptwob179

So all this talk about flight suit wear begs the question...in the Ops world, is that "party meter" patch that goes over the pen pocket really condoned or do only the fags where them? I saw them a lot at the zoo, but lets face it cadets are dumb and they know no better. I know the rest of the air force thinks the "party meter" is pretty gay, just wondered if the Ops folks feel the same way? I think most find the subdued aircraft logos as pretty respectable, but not a rainbowed color "party meter" after all there is a f#cking war going on (no matter how far away it may seem to some)

...this ought to spark some shizzzz... lets roll...

[ 09. September 2005, 22:58: Message edited by: ptwob179 ]

The _________-Meter patches stopped being funny after 75% of the rated Air Force and 100% of the non-rated who wear flight suits started wearing one. The Retention-Meter is by far the most

I personally don't wear a morale patch that often. But when I do there's two choices.

MSP - Morale Suppression Police (A Died must)

Fashion TV - 1000 Hours (Class A desert spankage)

HD

[ 10. September 2005, 00:24: Message edited by: HerkDriver24 ]

Guest C-21 Pilot

Most guys that I've seen will wear a sillouette of their respective airframe, or the digits...

We have both in the C-21, and wear both.

Others I've seen are BOHICA, POW/MIA stuff, and your respective state flag/university. At Incirlik/Osan, you can get anything made your imagination can think of.