Ordering Patches (name, morale, fun meter)

GW

While I agree that Mardon does good work, as alluded to above, their customer service and (moreso) their turn-around times are not the greatest. Anyone know a place to do nametags other than Mardon?

Again, consult the list...

Cheers! M2

These guys weren't on the list...Thomas Tags. We ordered our normal 38 nametags from Mardon and originally ordered our friday tags from them, but after 6 weeks of waiting and still hadn't gotten them we told them to shove it and ended up going w/ these guys. I had them all in hand w/in 1 wk of ordering. And their quality is easily equal to Mardon. I highly recommend them for their quality and speed.

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Guys, a little off of the patch realm so forgive me. I have searched like hell for the embroidered cloth bag tags. I'd like to get some w/ my unit/mission colors and A/C. Unfortunately I have seperated and its not as easy as going up to Missawa or Osan for me. Anyone know of company that I can order from online?

Guys, a little off of the patch realm so forgive me. I have searched like hell for the embroidered cloth bag tags. I'd like to get some w/ my unit/mission colors and A/C. Unfortunately I have seperated and its not as easy as going up to Missawa or Osan for me. Anyone know of company that I can order from online?

Mardon (see above) works pretty damn well and with a quick turnaround too.

The junior nav class here at randolph recently rolled out with "Nav-a-sutra...we're always in the right position"

Apparently it got approved. I found that humorous. Not sure what pic they chose yet.

gallery_5334_44_2476.jpg

Approved in less than 48 hours...

...posted here significantly later...

Most discussion that comes up about them leads to the usual meters and stuff about the desert. Anyone know where you can find pro sports team morale patches? If there is such a thing. What about colleges? I know a lot of A&M folks have em, but didn't know if they existed otherwise. Thanks.

We'll never tell...

But seriously, you can't copyright an A T and an M, but a lot of other logos are copyrighted, so that may explain the scarcity.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Can you put this on that FSU patch?

I tried, but they said their licensing agreement didn't cover it. So I made them with the spear logo and a black background. If anyone wants one PM me.

post-2362-124761891785_thumb.jpg

Nametags4U

I've used these guys a couple of times, and was pleased with their customer service.

They do some awesome work on custom tab patches too. Sent in a design, had patches 14 days later. Decently priced. And they can do small order too, none of that 50 minimum crap.

edit for update

Our SQ ordered some new patches through Mardon 5 weeks ago, thought they would be here by now. Today I got an email for the design approval. Yeah the patch looks great, but it shouldn't take almost 6 weeks to do. They say they will put it on a rush order now, time will tell once they finally get here.

Edited by contraildash

• 1 month later...
Guest NativeTexan

Anyone know where I can order the 'Don't Suck' morale patch online? The one I've seen is similar to the GLOC one you can get at the fuge, but I can't find anywhere on the net to order it from.

Anyone know where I can order the 'Don't Suck' morale patch online? The one I've seen is similar to the GLOC one you can get at the fuge, but I can't find anywhere on the net to order it from.

Here is a place that makes tab patches. Pricey, but if you just need a couple.

www.nametags4u.com/moralepatches.html

• 6 months later...

What I am looking for is the size of the small patch (I thought it was called a moral patch) worn on the left sleeve of the flight suit...usually says something related to ones college or some colorful saying. I am trying to order one for my daughter who is a pilot and I need to know the size. Thanks for your help.

Edited by M2

Guest Lockjaw25

rcwelch,

Not sure if your daughter's college is on this listing of morale patches, but at the very least it lists the sizes of them. There are various websites, vendors, etc, which offer them. That site is just one of them.

• 8 months later...

Can anyone over near Randolph verify that the patch shop just outside the gate still carries morale tab patches? I'm looking for a small, subdued Texas flag...

Cheers! M2

Do you know the name of said patch shop? I'm trying to get an A-2 name tag made. Might stop in and see if they have some morale patches.