Congrats to CH!

M2

Everyone needs raise a glass for ClearedHot, who is celebrating a major milestone in his career today! Those who know him know what I am talking about, and the rest of you will just have to take my word for it; but it is a substantial achievement for any Air Force officer and I can think of no one more worthy than CH! :salut:

CH, I wish I could have been there to celebrate with you, but my schedule just wouldn’t allow it. But I will toast your accomplishment this evening in line with Air Force traditions! :beer:

Cheers! M2

Everyone needs raise a glass for ClearedHot, who is celebrating a major milestone in his career today! Those who know him know what I am talking about, and the rest of you will just have to take my word for it; but it is a substantial achievement for any Air Force officer and I can think of no one more worthy than CH! :salut:

CH, I wish I could have been there to celebrate with you, but my schedule just wouldn’t allow it. But I will toast your accomplishment this evening in line with Air Force traditions! :beer:

Cheers! M2

Indeed, congrats to CH! Beers are on me in a few weeks' time. :beer:

I raised my glasses, as per M2's suggestion, but then I couldn't see anything so I have put them back on again.

Guest bravodelta79

Congrats to you, CH (for whatever it is)!!

May the beer floweth freely in your direction...

Congratulations, Cleared Hot. I can't think of a better way to toast someone whom I have never had the privilege to meet for an accomplishment that I know nothing of, so you'll have to settle with this for now. :salut::beer: :beer:

Guest Linda

Congrats, CH! And tell Gunn to get some better aim during/after the celebration!

I thought about stopping-in when I knocked out CST next door about 2 weeks ago... but, alas, I didn't.

Enjoy the "corner office."

:beer:

Linda

Guest LittleMan
CH got first in class at Top Gun? NO WAI!

There's two e's in 'Cleared' boys. HAHA. (P.S. I hope I don't get my account suspended for that paraphrase from a Navy propaganda movie.)

:beer: :beer: :beer: For the accomplishment, whatever it may be! :notworthy:

Come on people, do you really have to guess here? The clues are everywhere.

"celebrating a major milestone in his career "

"I can think of no one more worthy"

"May the beer floweth freely in your direction"

"tell Gunn to get some better aim"

"Enjoy the corner office"

Congratulations ClearedHot on your selection for urinalysis monitor! :beer:

HD

You guys kill me...I owe you ALL beers!

I will remember that.

Party at my house tomorrow (Saturday), @ 1500, if you can find it, beers, bourbon, and ribs are on me.

That is almost as dangerous an offer as "beers for life...". Right after "never get in a land war in Asia" is "never challenge crew dogs when beer is on the line!"

Guest Mike Jones??

Congrats on whatever the thing is man, you're an inspiration to us all. :beer: