Questions

Guest MEH9030

Guest MEH9030

Is IFF conducted at Sheppard? If so, when I graduate will I remain at Sheppard or is there a chance I could get sent to Moody? Also at the risk of sounding clueless :confused: where exactly would I find the boldface and Ops limits hiding if I had access to a buddy's UPT material?

Thanks,

Mike

[ 09. June 2004, 15:31: Message edited by: MEH9030 ]

You can get most boldface off this website, also, IFF is done at sheppard and Moody, i dont see how you would get sent to Vance at all, i know some people from Vance that have done IFF at sheppard, but there is no IFF at Vance.

The rate of guys who stay here or go to Moody really varies from class to class. For example, in my class, 6 guys stayed here and 2 went to Moody, but the class after me, only 2 guys stayed here and everyone else went to Moody. If you have a good reason to stay here (wife, kids, etc) then you have a fairly decent chance of staying here.

Guest CameronW

Do they still have IFF at Randolph? All my fighter buddies from UPT went there for IFF. This was in 2000.

Originally posted by CameronW:

Do they still have IFF at Randolph? All my fighter buddies from UPT went there for IFF. This was in 2000.

The Squadron from Randolph (435th FTS) and the squadron from Columbus (49th FTS) both relocated to Moody in '01 and '02. IFF is currently only at Moody and Sheppard. ENJJPT grads are the only ones that I know of who go through IFF at Sheppard, but we do get Sheppard guys at Moody all the time, too.

Originally posted by Hacker:

ENJJPT grads are the only ones that I know of who go through IFF at Sheppard..

Although the majority of our IFF studs did graduate from Sheppard, we still do see several of the grads from other bases that fly the A-model. Most of the ones that come here(sts) are FAIPs(for whatever reason), but now and then we get a handful of people fresh out of UPT.