ACLU fighting for Muslim prisoner rights

FallingOsh

Guest momann
Last I checked prison was to punish those who broke the law. It is not supposed to be a resort but a 6 by 8 cell with concrete and bars. Personally I think our country gives prisoners too many rights. 3 hot meals a day, TV, time to exercise, a library, access to mail and the internet. Shit, that is better than some tax-paying Americans have it... I have my own thoughts on how prisons should be run, I like the Maricopa County Sheriff's idea of sticking them in the desert in pink and making them work. Or make 'em eat MREs, no TV, no library, no mail and solitary for all.

Exactly. Why should these imbeciles not only live of our taxes but live better than most of the taxed paying, law abiding citizens. The problem is that we opened the flood gates years or centuries ago and now we can close it as it's all in our faces. I think human right for prisoners are over rated. You should lose that the moment you committee a crime or broke the law. If we did that, there will be less lawlessness and prisoners because you knew you're going to get a hard-knock-life if you committed a crime or broke the law. However, prison has become a place that some wants to be (a country club) since life on the streets is difficult or can't be hacked. The question is: How can we change the laws to ensure the imbecile are fending for themselves and not on our tab?

Peace,

Mo.