M2 Caught on Tape

Stiffler

I can't believe this fatass.

Three men in the family at 200+ lbs a piece, a wife who's "a little plump", and a daughter in training to become "a little plump".

How about instead of bitching about losing four ounces of your precious sausage, you either

a) Buy a second 12 oz. roll (Bonus: 24oz total means eight extra ounces for your pig-chowing wife)

b) Find something else to eat with your two dozens eggs and T-bone steak every morning? (Fruit, cereal, bread, or something else that didn't have parents)

And people wonder why they can't lose weight.

HD

Edited by HerkDerka

Guest ASUcadet
I can't believe this fatass.

Three men in the family at 200+ lbs a piece, a wife who's "a little plump", and a daughter in training to become "a little plump".

How about instead of bitching about losing four ounces of your precious sausage, you either

a) Buy a second 12 oz. roll (Bonus: 24oz total means eight extra ounces for your pig-chowing wife)

b) Find something else to eat with your two dozens eggs and T-bone steak every morning? (Fruit, cereal, bread, or something else that didn't have parents)

And people wonder why they can't lose weight.

HD

I bet he orders an extra large Diet Coke with his Super Size 1/4 Pounder.

Yet another shining example of who we're fighting for. I wonder what else is important to this fine citizen? That may actually be it...

Leave M2 out of this! He's probably got more sausage than he knows what to do with. I don't even know what that means.

Leave M2 out of this! He's probably got more sausage than he knows what to do with. I don't even know what that means.

Neither do I; but I do know that could be interpreted two different ways. As you are a bud, I'd expect it was the more complimentary of the two, for which I thank you! :salut:

As for fatasses, I live in one of the "chubbiest" cities in the US (San Antonio). Trust me, despite having added a few pounds since hitting middle age; compared to most of the folks around here, I am still thin. Not cocaine-era Rick James ("I'm Rick James, bitch!") thin, but still thin!

Cheers! M2

I am still thin. Not cocaine-era Rick James ("I'm Rick James, bitch!") thin, but still thin!

That's the great thing about retirement...extra time to pursue the goals you haven't accomplished!

112eds7.jpg

Cocaine's a hell of a drug.

HD