Super Bowl Picks

Guest Fogo

So just for fun (and without getting into anyone's gambling habits) whats everyone's pick for the game today?

With more spygate stuff coming out this week, part of me says the Pats will come in and win by 4 scores. But I think I'd have to take the Giants to cover the 12 point spread.

Either way, not flying tomorrow so its time to enjoy things tonight. :beer: When the hell are they going to move something that has reached national holiday status to Saturday night?

Well, I was way off. The Giants definitely came to play tonight. That catch was unbelievable.

HD

What about Eli? I've never seen him move like that in the pocket on that play. He made a very athletic move and set himself up for a great pass. Everyone counted him out this year and especially for the playoffs. He played mistake-free football in the last few weeks and that's why they're champs. FWIW, this all coming from a die-hard Cowboys fan.

Giants win 17-14!

edited: to change the score to what it actually was

Looks like I got it right after the edit......come on, that's funny!!

Guest smokinrobo
Lol at the Pats.

Guess the curse of the hot girlfriend hit Brady. Bet she breaks up with him for being a loser now.

Look like Tiki should have stayed with the team.

Look like Tiki should have stayed with the team.

From what I hear; him leaving may have been the reason for their getting over the hump. I don't have a problem with the guy, great player and seems like a good dude and smart guy. Heard a lot of reports about cohesion problems on the past teams though and that he may/may not have been part of it.