C-17 Pilot on American Idol Tonight

Gravedigger

Hey, the whole family likes to watch the mass auditions for American Idol. Some real entertainment there!

As for Goodman, she's kinda got some Shirley Ann Manson-thing going, doesn't she?

I think she did a good job during her background video. I am sick of hearing about single-teenaged mothers or former crack addicts who "need a break," and she also didn't spout off a load of canned-spam like some PA assbag.

She really deserved to go through, despite her nervousness.

Cheers! M2

I lost interest once the actual audition started, I just tuned in to see the jet on TV. Anybody catch the C-17 airdrop on the Amazing Race last year? It was pretty cool, except while they were talking about the C-17 they showed some stock footage of a BUFF taking off. Retard TV editors...

My wife DVRed it, did she graduate from Columbus by any chance?

Yes she did because she was the class ahead of me. She was a cool person to hang out with at CJ's. I don't watch American Idol because it is GAY, but after seeing this post, I was shocked as hell.

Edited by amcflyboy

Myspace angles my ass shes hot..

She said there are some17 pilots at Charleston that put beauty pageant queens to shame.. this true?

P.S. watching American Idol is :rainbow: except in instance to laugh at the auditioning people making morons of themselves (the people that obviously just want to get on tv not the people honestly trying )

She said there are some17 pilots at Charleston that put beauty pageant queens to shame.. this true?

Maybe she means they're not f#%king retarded like certain other beauty queens to come out of South Carolina recently :beer: "Some people don't have maps... the Iraq and the Africa and what not..."

I guess you "manly men" are also not going to watch the Miss America Pagent tonight either. Too bad, as you are going to miss Jill Stevens, a.k.a. Miss Utah, who is also a combat medic in the Utah Army National Guard and who deployed to Bagram. Video here, and even the Army has a web site for her...

2047733534_2386657954.jpg

Cheers! M2

I guess you "manly men" are also not going to watch the Miss America Pagent tonight either. Too bad, as you are going to miss Jill Stevens, a.k.a. Miss Utah, who is also a combat medic in the Utah Army National Guard and who deployed to Bagram. Video here, and even the Army has a web site for her...

Cheers! M2

Holy crap....good for her!! :thumbsup:

Cheers! M2

UFC Fight Night is on....

Bummer...but at least she went out with style...

Miss Utah didn't make it to the final 10, but she took the disappointment with pluck. She dropped and gave the audience push ups before joining the other losers.

Cheers! M2

Guest LocoF16

Says in her bio that she's run 12 marathons. I looked her up on marathon guide and she runs Boston-qualifying times. This girl is actually quite impressive, in more ways than one...

I lost interest once the actual audition started, I just tuned in to see the jet on TV. Anybody catch the C-17 airdrop on the Amazing Race last year? It was pretty cool, except while they were talking about the C-17 they showed some stock footage of a BUFF taking off. Retard TV editors...

The BUFF can be anywhere at any moment. It moves by the speed of thought...unfortunately you can't seem to get rid of the JP-8 exhaust trails. Imagine JUMPER with BUFFs

BTW YGFSM on this C-17 member(sts) being on Idol (I refuse to put :flag_waving: American :flag_waving: in front of it). What a warrior tho...If she is USAFA what a waste of a nomination.

Cheers! M2

Maybe this is one of those "Desert Defender" photos. You think those finance clerks get to pose with a tiara and a sash too?

By the way, nothing against this girl. Props to her for being a combat medic. That's badass.

Edited by JeepGuyC17

Bendy'd hit it.

Look, I know you're in Thailand right now, but this kind of comment is just totally uncalled for.

Says who? There is no way in a million...well...hmmm...Yeah...I guess I would.

This doesn't make you right. I'd totally hit that.

You guys need to lay off, you're like totally hurting my feelings! ;)

BENDY

EDIT: What I appreciate most though, is that M2 has a MySpace account. ;)

Edited by Bender