CLASSIC: De Motivational Poster Contest!

HerkDerka

Sorry to hijack this thread. It just seemed like the proper place for it - if nothing else, it should give us pleanty of ammo going forth:

Enjoy!

....carry on.

Is there another website this picture/video/etc... is on? It is blocked over here at Bagram and I really want to see what it is!!!!! Thanks.

don't know if you guys already navigated over from the previous linked page here, or here as well for that matter

And for Tank, unfortunately couldn't find anything after looking that doesn't link to that website

Just so you know, that website has viruses built into it. Got prompted twice by my anti-virus software to remove the the trojan virus!

Just so you know, that website has viruses built into it. Got prompted twice by my anti-virus software to remove the the trojan virus!

Samething for hot chicks, some have viruses. Put a condom on your computer.

Edited by slacker

Ok, I've enjoyed this thread alot over the months--Takes your mind off all the other crap.

So here's my contribution with no catchy phrases or any of that. If I were to put on a caption then it would be, Dam! Those who created what you are about to see don't need additional comments from me.

This one (Dam 1):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHa6dUxpg6o&feature=related

And Dam 2,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d07QuwdpVQo&feature=player_embedded#

And last but not least, Damn 3,

The "Dam 3" Link

All I can say I've got the wrong job. Keep up the good posts. I think you all will enjoy this one.