CLASSIC: De Motivational Poster Contest!

HerkDerka

Being here myself since 2007...I see you just don't understand.  May you be enlightened.

There is always a point to BaseOps forums, it's why they exist. It's also why I check them often; Fresh perspective. (Thank you all over these years).

May BaseOps live past my years...

1e641ccb265bfcc50fc2db5f5f93936b--prover

Hopefully soon we should we praise you for...

congratulations-for-being-old-enough-to-

Please understand:

IRONY+AT+ITS+BEST+%25281%2529.jpeg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, di1630 said:
IMG_5051.JPG.615dcf120449fbd68f4e277c7c2822c5.JPG
Top-3

Sent from my iPhone using Baseops Network mobile app

Suze.net is a great site for browsing at work.   ADMIN NOTE:  While that is an excellent site, it's definitely NOT "great for browsing at work!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Beale had some vintage WWII crew and aircraft photos that were blown up and put on the wall in the Ops Group building.  About 6 years ago, they vanished one day.  Not sure who directed it but the pics were obviously deemed "insensitive".  

Seeing as the military has paid historians assigned to so many Wings, it is ironic they don't want much of the history to be shown.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 1/18/2019 at 3:18 PM, Stitch said:

I'll just leave this here...50049632_10155691650752691_4281255797591

After going to Angeles city, all my dad’s jokes about how guys assigned to the Philippines came back not right made a lot more sense. 

• 1 month later...
On 2/16/2019 at 8:57 PM, HuggyU2 said:

Beale had some vintage WWII crew and aircraft photos that were blown up and put on the wall in the Ops Group building.  About 6 years ago, they vanished one day.  Not sure who directed it but the pics were obviously deemed "insensitive".  

Seeing as the military has paid historians assigned to so many Wings, it is ironic they don't want much of the history to be shown.  

Silly. We can melt civilians with incendiary bombs, but a photograph of an airplane - IN THE PAST - with a woman on it? 

Can't have that.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1