CLASSIC: De Motivational Poster Contest!

HerkDerka

FWIW, the P-51 "Gunfighter" is flown/maintained by a former Offutt AFB wing commander, BG Reg Urschler. Quite a character. He would fly that thing over to the base every few weeks back in the late 90s. Beautiful plane!

...and now back to the regularly scheduled boobies...

FWIW, the P-51 "Gunfighter" is flown/maintained by a former Offutt AFB wing commander, BG Reg Urschler. Quite a character. He would fly that thing over to the base every few weeks back in the late 90s. Beautiful plane!

Interesting coincidence, I was just outside the AFISRA Commander's office where they have the Order of the Sword display. There have been seven awarded over the history of that organization, and Urschler was one (he retired as the ESC/CV).

...and now back to the regularly scheduled boobies...

b.jpg

c.jpg

d.jpg

e.jpg

f.jpg

g.jpg

h.jpg

i.jpg

p.jpg

More side-boob action here!

:rock:

Cheers! M2

was

I'm not necessarily doubting your info...but I did UTFSF before posting my (admittedly) 10 year old info...

The primary pilot of "Gunfighter", Reg Urschler, served 32 years on active service with the United States Air Force, logging in excess of 13,000 flying hours. He retired as a Brigadier General and now resides in Bellevue, Nebraska, and is responsible for maintaining "Gunfighter" in flying condition, aided by a crew of dedicated volunteers. Captain Larry Lumpkin, of Elkhorn, NE, also flies "Gunfighter".

Gunfighter Info

Don't ###### with Huggy on this shit, he's an airshow rat.

Took care of him 2 years ago during our bases airshow, he told me he had only had a few flights left with the heritage flight then. I think the FAA or USAF has max age requirement on that type of flying.

Took care of him 2 years ago during our bases airshow, he told me he had only had a few flights left with the heritage flight then. I think the FAA or USAF has max age requirement on that type of flying.

I believe it was the Heritage Conference (or whatever association runs the conference at DM) that placed the age restriction on the warbird pilots.

I believe it was the Heritage Conference (or whatever association runs the conference at DM) that placed the age restriction on the warbird pilots.

Yes. Supposedly, there was concern that if a warbird flown by a pilot that was "old" were to run into an F-22, or cause some sort of incident, they couldn't answer the mail. All hearsay, but I believe it.

Anyways, a few great pilots (like Chuck Hall) were not invited back.

Edited by Huggyu2

Don't fuck with Huggy on this shit, he's an airshow rat.

You are correct, sir!

Wasn't trying to fuck with him, just clearing up the conflicting information...not that it is all that important anyway.

Next step...figure out how I can fly Gunfighter. lol

BACK ON TRACK, Per M2s request...

30ms93a.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

You are correct, sir!

Wasn't trying to ###### with him, just clearing up the conflicting information...not that it is all that important anyway.

Next step...figure out how I can fly Gunfighter. lol

BACK ON TRACK, Per M2s request...

30ms93a.jpg

Hanging up in training right now! Gotta love the gold viper.