CLASSIC: De Motivational Poster Contest!

HerkDerka

Doesn't that response belong over on the gays in the military thread?

I actually had to take it down because my mom caught my dad looking at it one day. Quite funny, but I didn't realize it could be interpreted as being a gay comment...oh well.

I actually had to take it down because my mom caught my dad looking at it one day. Quite funny, but I didn't realize it could be interpreted as being a gay comment...oh well.

Fud, I think Loyd was indicating that only a turd burglar would say "gross" about a poster of a pretty woman in a bathing suit.

Fud, I think Loyd was indicating that only a turd burglar would say "gross" about a poster of a pretty woman in a bathing suit.

I said gross because him AND his dad both "loved it". I just hope they didn't "love it" at the same time- that would be really gross, and awkward.

This was about as good as she ever looked. Went downhill after that. However, I am grateful for the post, thank you.

You would still knock the bottom out of that shit today, admit it. Everyone here would, especially if they've seen her in action in the video.