CLASSIC: De Motivational Poster Contest!

HerkDerka

crap poster viewed by millions, ripped from the original site that started the Demotivational Poster thing

when in doubt, find a picture of a hot chick (with guns = bonus), make a poster = positive reaction, and positive rep points.

Your way = negative and full of fail

post-2310-128149333816_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 5

when in doubt, find a picture of a hot chick (with guns = bonus), make a poster = positive reaction, and positive rep points.

Your way = negative and full of fail

I'm confused at your poster, I thought she was a good girl because of her excellent sense of fashion, wonderful figure and love of guns. What do the earnings have to do with it...

and to legitimize my post, I give you boobs.

post-2490-128182654502_thumb.jpg

I'm confused at your poster, I thought she was a good girl because of her excellent sense of fashion, wonderful figure and love of guns. What do the earnings have to do with it...

and to legitimize my post, I give you boobs.

Yeah boobs.... with stretch marks.

Yeah boobs.... with stretch marks.

You clearly aren't spending enough time studying boobs. Those aren't stretch marks, but a TMZ watermark on the picture.

• 2 weeks later...

Exactly how do you insert pictures the right way?

Use the image tags surrounding the URL, such as...

[ I M G ] http://www.photobucket.com/image.jpg [ / I M G ]

Without the spaces in the tags (I had to use them to keep the software running the forum from thinking I was posting a pic).

Of you could click on the photograph icon above the posting area, and simply input the URL there.

Either way will result in the picture inserted in the post...

sexy-hot-motivational.jpg

:salut:

And anyone else posting in this thread without including a nice pair (as show above) will be appropriately reprimanded! :bash:

Cheers! M2

Edited by M2

mp_twins.jpg

2 :beer:

Use the image tags surrounding the URL, such as...

[ I M G ] http://www.photobucket.com/image.jpg [ / I M G ]

Without the spaces in the tags (I had to use them to keep the software running the forum from thinking I was posting a pic).

Of you could click on the photograph icon above the posting area, and simply input the URL there.

Either way will result in the picture inserted in the post...

sexy-hot-motivational.jpg

:salut:

And anyone else posting in this thread without including a nice pair (as show above) will be appropriately reprimanded! :bash:

Cheers! M2

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1