CLASSIC: De Motivational Poster Contest!

HerkDerka

How dare you imply race has anything to do with this election!

My apologies....here is a corrected version of the poster for your consideration:

post-6328-1225401267_thumb.jpg

That graph shows that a lot of black people are voting for Obama and we're supposed to make something from that, like maybe black people are supporting Obama just because he's black and they're racist against white candidates, right? So all those white people voting for McCain in the charts right next to this one are doing it because he's white and they're all racist against black candidates, RIGHT? Or is this a retarded equivalence that can be explained just fine with the general political stances of these groups? Or maybe race is being applied to decision making, but on both sides? I must be slow, so help me out. :\

Wow, quite a few wild guesses; it's not that deep. All this Military Times poll shows is that there is only One demographic (within the Armed Forces) that supports Obama overall. ALL the other demographic groups, sliced or grouped any way, indicate majority support for McCain. I'm just pointing out that this data is inconsistent, assuming (race) non-biased voters, as many would like to suggest.

I'd say your very last guess was the closest to my interpretation of this data...I have no idea where you came up with the others. It was a dry attempt at some Political humor, my bad, I'll post another funny with some T&A real soon. Feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat about it more so we don't bore everyone else on here looking for demotivational posters.

That graph shows that a lot of black people are voting for Obama and we're supposed to make something from that, like maybe black people are supporting Obama just because he's black and they're racist against white candidates, right? So all those white people voting for McCain in the charts right next to this one are doing it because he's white and they're all racist against black candidates, RIGHT? Or is this a retarded equivalence that can be explained just fine with the general political stances of these groups? Or maybe race is being applied to decision making, but on both sides? I must be slow, so help me out. :\

Ok, I will help you out. The military traditionally votes approximately 75% for the Republican presidential candidate. Americans as a whole vote for people who have a similar background as them. John McCain is a retired Navy officer. Barack Obama rode on an Air Force plane one time.