USOs at Airports

Ram

I didn't see it mentioned so I'll add it to the list.

Charlotte has a pretty good one, up stairs from the food court in the main terminal.

GW

Edit: and after reading the rest of the thread I notice osulax05 already pointed it out. Disregard everything I said after hello.

Stayed at Houston Hobby for about 5 hours the other day...all leather seating, 4 computers with wireless all-around, 3 X-box's on flat-screens, 1 big screen plasma, free non-alco drinks, reading area. Nicest one I have seen so far, class act. Located below the southwest terminal area, 1st floor.

Guest jaybird141

There is a great one in Guam. It is across from the old "Pac Star" hotel (now a Marriot). It is in a small mall. Lots of computers, snacks etc.

definitely agree about KCLT Charlotte's USO. It was great. I tried it 2 weeks ago..never have been in a USO before. They had lots of free food..nice reclining leather lazy boys and flat screen tv's everywhere. Also had wifi and internet service. I regretted buying quizno's 10 minutes before I rolled in there! The staff was great and gave me a quick tour when I signed in. Ill definitely be stopping in there again! :rock:

was in the USO at HOU yesterday and was unimpressed. Don't get me wrong, the poeple were great and took good care of their facilities; but for an airport the size of HOU I was suprised at how small the USO was. Basically the size of a one bedroom apartment, although it did have a nice selection of kids books for my 3 year old.