Control stick for home use

Karl Hungus

Did a search, couldn't find anything on this topic. Anyone know of a good place to obtain a control stick? The idea is to make it into a tap handle for our kegerator. Saw one from a MiG-21 and F-4 on ebay, just curious if there was a surplus store somewhere on the net worth checking into.

Guest echofox

The only place i've ever seen them is on ebay. You might also want to see if those scrap yards next to AMARC and DM have websites. I know some sell parts to private individuals.

Please post pics of this when you have finished it this sounds pretty cool

We've got one on one of the kegerators in my shop. I'll take a pic tomorrow...

I found a whole pile of them a few years ago and got them for less than $10. I found them in the scrap pile at the DRMO in Oklahoma City. They had all kinds of cool stuff in piles. Don't bother with the auction stuff because the e-Bay nerds are all over it. Most DRMO sites sell metal and plastic scrap by the pound. These piles are full of aircraft parts.

• 2 weeks later...
I found a whole pile of them a few years ago and got them for less than $10. I found them in the scrap pile at the DRMO in Oklahoma City. They had all kinds of cool stuff in piles. Don't bother with the auction stuff because the e-Bay nerds are all over it. Most DRMO sites sell metal and plastic scrap by the pound. These piles are full of aircraft parts.

www.govliquidation.com

This is the link for what used to be DRMO, it is now susidized or whatever. It's like e-bay for military snazzle. I didn't see any control sticks, but they show up from time to time. Hope this helps!

Guest Cliff Chambliss

WAG Aero lists several grips (right & left hand) in their catalog. The sell a lot to the hombuilt/experimental/warbird guys.

• 2 weeks later...