PIT Crash Pad

Guest Sparky

Guest Sparky
How's it going there now?

Seems like a brilliant idea. Wish to hell it's been an option when I went through PIT (a long f'ing time ago)

Things have been going well...The PIT Crash Pad has been up and running for over 6 months now and there has yet to be a vacant room for more than a couple of days. All the guys who have stayed there have been awesome and have all spoken highly of their experience there while in training relative to that of billeting. My biggest complaint is not having enough space for everyone who has been calling requesting a reservation. The Bar idea didn't pan out...dudes wanted a gym instead so I put one in what used to be the dinning room. If you guys know anyone going through PIT...tell them to give me a call (940) 642-6900, I have availability towards the end of the summer but those rooms won't be available long. BTW...The PIT Crash Pad II should be up and running by early next year, I can't keep turning dudes away so I see no other choice but to open a 2nd house.

Cheers,

Sparky

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TrimMonkey
How's it going there now?

Seems like a brilliant idea. Wish to hell it's been an option when I went through PIT (a long f'ing time ago)

Sparky, I see you put up your house on the website I mentioned previously with pics and your rental availability. That's a nice looking 42" inch TV. Now you just need a WII with RockBand (complete with smoke generating stage kit)!

The PIT Crash Pad living room

Guest Sparky
I want to know what former tenants get for recommendations?

How about $50 Gift certificate to restaraunt of your choosing, and knowing how you ate when you lived there....probably the salad bar at Sizzler.

Sparky, I see you put up your house on the website I mentioned previously with pics and your rental availability. That's a nice looking 42" inch TV. Now you just need a WII with RockBand (complete with smoke generating stage kit)!

The PIT Crash Pad living room

I had an XBOX360 in there for 5 months...never once got used. Maybe that is what I get for having lame-ass WMS guys staying there instead of FAIPS. I have 2 FAIPS moving in this summer, so we will see if that changes things at all.