McGyver it!

kdwntwn

The cool trick I saw earlier and have been wanting to try is the video on how to make Mountain Dew glow; but in searching for it I found out that Snopes busted it. So did a bunch of other people who tried it...

But thanks for the site you listed, I now know that ketchup will clean a penny (and I just got a 1942 wheatback penny at the cigar club the other day!). The High-Def speaker for under a buck was pretty cool as well...can't wait to have paper plate/aluminum foil speakers set up all over the living room!

Cheers! M2

The cool trick I saw earlier and have been wanting to try is the video on how to make Mountain Dew glow; but in searching for it I found out that Snopes busted it. So did a bunch of other people who tried it...

But thanks for the site you listed, I now know that ketchup will clean a penny (and I just got a 1942 wheatback penny at the cigar club the other day!). The High-Def speaker for under a buck was pretty cool as well...can't wait to have paper plate/aluminum foil speakers set up all over the living room!

Cheers! M2

Cigar bar...motorcycle..."my next girlfriend" comments...is your wife on sabbatical?

Cigar bar...motorcycle..."my next girlfriend" comments...is your wife on sabbatical?

"my next girlfriend" comments?!?! I hope to hell I didn't say that! If so, I had better go delete that post before the wife sees it!

I am happily married and have been for quite some time. Matter of fact, it was my lovely wife's suggestion that I buy both the motorcycle and the Jeep. When you find a woman like that, you do everything to hang onto her! :rock:

Cheers! M2

"my next girlfriend" comments?!?! I hope to hell I didn't say that! If so, I had better go delete that post before the wife sees it!

I am happily married and have been for quite some time. Matter of fact, it was my lovely wife's suggestion that I buy both the motorcycle and the Jeep. When you find a woman like that, you do everything to hang onto her! :rock:

Cheers! M2

It was a few months ago...Next girlfriend or next wife.

And you are right, when you find a good one, hang on. Lord knows mine has put up with my stupidity for years.

Here's pickle for a light bulb. It works. You can also cook a hotdog (or anything else) with the same set-up by attaching two forks to the end of the cord. Just keep in mind that as the item cooks the forks will become loose, fall out, make contact and turn into a mini-welder.

post-884-1195445273_thumb.jpg

During Desert Storm we used to make hot air balloons out of cheap Saudi trash bags, safety wire, and cotton balls soaked in lighter fluid. We would launch them up toward a minor jet stream and try to get them over to the nearby refinery. We were eventually busted by the local cops when we failed to account for density altitude on a hot night and nearly caught our neighbor's hootch on fire.

It was a few months ago...Next girlfriend or next wife.

And you are right, when you find a good one, hang on. Lord knows mine has put up with my stupidity for years.

I was probably mad at her about something, tends to happen every now and then but is then quickly forgotten.

I am also lucky in that I've got a good one who also has put up with my stupidity for years (we've know each other for 17 as of September, and been married for 12 of those). I honestly don't know how I could live without her or the kids. Life is good!

Cheers! M2