Rainman trying to beat the toll camera

Rocker

I like how the SUV in the far left lane obviously sees this dude plow into the toll booth, but just keeps driving through like he didn't see anything. Standard asshat in America. But geez, that's a hell of a stop.

Actually, that's standard asshat in New Jersey...which is where this happened. "I didn't see anything, don't want to get involved, I'm late for something important."

That's fun to watch. It looks like both front wheels go flying off in different directions. As far as the people not stopping to help - 1. I'm 90% certain he was killed on impact, and if he wasn't he was burned to death within 10 seconds anyway. 2. The retard was running from the police so perhaps he deserved what he got... but maybe I'm just a standard American, hehe.

Guest AviatorFT07

According to some of the comments, the driver suffered a seizure...hopefully he wasn't conscious in the last few seconds. Unbelieveable impact...

I like how the SUV in the far left lane obviously sees this dude plow into the toll booth, but just keeps driving through like he didn't see anything.

Not to mention that he purposely swerved around the white car that stopped.

HD

Edited by HerkDerka

Guest PilotKD
Not to mention that he purposely swerved around the white car that stopped.

HD

Hmm.... SUV, chances are it was some chick talking on her cell phone while putting makeup on and driving through the EZ-Pass.

Actually, that's standard asshat in New Jersey...which is where this happened. "I didn't see anything, don't want to get involved, I'm late for something important."

Yeah, in New York someone would have tried to pull the driver out. Jersey pricks.

Guest PilotKD
Yeah, in New York someone would have tried to pull the driver out. Jersey pricks.

Ha, yeah.... to steal their wallet maybe. :moon::thumbsup: