CLASSIC - Good Picture of the Gunpig

ClearedHot

Doesn't the FE or the Nav set your altimeter while calling out airspeeds to you? Don't want you to get task saturated.

Nah, usually the loadmaster will wake up and set it for us. The Nav is too busy with his fantasy football team and the FE is concentrated on talking with the gunners about last night's exploits.

Edited by Murph

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris Stricklin, yup he did. Every time I see it, I'm amazed by the perfect timing and composition of that photo (given the event). I wonder if Stricklin has if framed on his bathroom wall or anything.

I think it's in the ladies room right next to the plaque for the alternates... and the picture of your mom.

Edited by Murph

As requested, correcting you because you are wrong...

Do you know what the Swiss flag looks like? (clue: 210px-Civil_Ensign_of_Switzerland.svg.png)

Do you know what the Danish flag looks like? (clue: 250px-Flag_of_Denmark.svg.png)

...Switzerland has never operated the Viper.

I am sure you already know, but approx 69% of Americans think Switzerland and Sweeden are the same country, which they also think is the same as Denmark, Norway, the Finland, Iceland, and everywhere like such as.

God Bless public edukation :flag_waving:

Yes...and now promoted early.

Once again proving that your flying skills have little to nothing to do with getting promoted, which ought to be a crime.

On the up side, at least he is proof that we're not a "one mistake Air Force" :salut:

Once again proving that your flying skills have little to nothing to do with getting promoted, which ought to be a crime.

Yeah, Stricklin, an Eagle IP and SEFE, was probably a really shitty pilot. What a crime that he got promoted after fucking up once in his career.

If you're going to plant a Viper in the dirt, at least do it in grand style. Props.

I am sure you already know, but approx 69% of Americans think Switzerland and Sweeden are the same country, which they also think is the same as Denmark, Norway, the Finland, Iceland, and everywhere like such as.

They aren't the same?

Sh*t! I thought they just used different signs (depending on who's visiting)...

I personally believe that US Americans are unable to do so because Osama people out there in our nation don't have maps...such as therefore and the Iraq... For our children. :flag_waving:

Yeah, Stricklin, an Eagle IP and SEFE, was probably a really shitty pilot. What a crime that he got promoted after fucking up once in his career.

If you're going to plant a Viper in the dirt, at least do it in grand style. Props.

Not a crime that he got promoted... the crime is that he got promoted MULTIPLE YEARS EARLY, in front of other dudes that did not plant a Viper in the dirt in grand style.

Props for putting any LGPOS in the dirt. :beer:

I am sure he fucked up numerous times prior to this, they just weren't as spectacular as this one! I'll agree, this was pretty grand; but I just don't see how anyone could not call that a great pic! And the vids of the incident are equally cool!

But BPZ? He's not related to Jill Metzler, is he? Second cousins, perhaps??

Cheers! M2

Apparently the only other guys up for promotion were Herk dudes. So his record still held up pretty good in comparison.

Ladies please pardon Beaver's hostility, he is upset because Fighting Falcon pilots have to squat to pee, while real men....err "Herk Dudes" stand to pee.

Ladies please pardon Beaver's hostility, he is upset because Fighting Falcon pilots have to squat to pee, while real men....err "Herk Dudes" stand to pee.

Beaver, are you begging for comments such as this one from CH? Cause you know these Herk Dudes will drop it like it's HOT.

Friend rivalry at its best.