CLASSIC - Good Picture of the Gunpig

ClearedHot

You search for C-130 crashes, you get C-130 crashes. You search for C-130 flares, you get 100 pages of C-130s flaring.

Just like the "Gunship Flares" comment when there were no pictures of Gunships dropping flares, he posts pictures of Talons and Slick 130's crashed, but no pictures of a crashed gunship...

Thanks for proving my point for me. Ignorance is bliss.

BTW - When you drop hints to this thread in another thread, calling it a pissing match, remember, YOU called "fight's on".

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just like the "Gunship Flares" comment when there were no pictures of Gunships dropping flares, he posts pictures of Talons and Slick 130's crashed, but no pictures of a crashed gunship...

BTW - When you drop hints to this thread in another thread, calling it a pissing match, remember, YOU called "fight's on".

My thoughts exactly.......seeing the huge nose on the T2 in Beaver's rebuttal pics was hilarious.

I like the new and improved CH, picking up Rainman's slack?

Guest AV8RAHL
I'll toss in my 2 cents CH. I like the flairs, wish I'd taken it but I like it in the dark too. How's this for different?

Gunship.jpg

Beautiful! Speaking of Rainman...where is he?

Don't forget, in both the 16 and the 130 pics, there were a couple of different operators, i.e., and correct me if I'm wrong, but I swear I saw a Swiss flag on one of the Vipers and another foreign flag on another Viper, as well as a couple of the 130 pics!!

Just my 2 Cents.

Don't forget, in both the 16 and the 130 pics, there were a couple of different operators, i.e., and correct me if I'm wrong, but I swear I saw a Swiss flag on one of the Vipers and another foreign flag on another Viper, as well as a couple of the 130 pics!!

Just my 2 Cents.

Ya think?

...and correct me if I'm wrong, but I swear I saw a Swiss flag on one of the Vipers...

As requested, correcting you because you are wrong...

Do you know what the Swiss flag looks like? (clue: 210px-Civil_Ensign_of_Switzerland.svg.png)

Do you know what the Danish flag looks like? (clue: 250px-Flag_of_Denmark.svg.png)

...Switzerland has never operated the Viper.

As requested, correcting you because you are wrong...

Do you know what the Swiss flag looks like? (clue: 210px-Civil_Ensign_of_Switzerland.svg.png)

Do you know what the Danish flag looks like? (clue: 250px-Flag_of_Denmark.svg.png)

...Switzerland has never operated the Viper.

Thanks for the clarification...from a distance though they look kinda similar!

I'm sorry, could you please repeat that? I was busy setting my altimeter.

6cdkryf.jpg

HD

And the punches just keep on coming!! :rock:

Edited by HerkDerka

Chris Stricklin, yup he did. Every time I see it, I'm amazed by the perfect timing and composition of that photo (given the event). I wonder if Stricklin has if framed on his bathroom wall or anything.

Ahhhhhh, and so is 10,000 feet. Just ask a gunship driver... Just kidding Ch, I love you guys!!