• 3 weeks later...
Guest awalkertx
Anyone have any info about the C-5 squadron in San Antonio? Looking for hiring info for a rated-type guy who is not qualed on FRED.

PM me, if i can find it i have a contact from about 1.5 years ago. from what i remember, they are (or were) downsizing due to a change in mission... training-only now?

Just call them...(210) 925-7437

I am just up the hill from the 433 AW, and know a couple of guys down there. They picked up the FTU mission in addition to the usual heavy hauling, so I am not sure about any downsizing...

Fun fact, the designers of the C-5 did the math and figured it could hold approximately 25,844,746 pin pong balls!

Cheers! M2

Make a post, wait 21 days, check back and BAM! Just like magic. Thanks for the info from all involved.

FYI, I have heard the same sort of stuff about things being thin due to the training mission.

So you posted and waited 21 days for info that a caveman could find in 0.69 seconds using Google? Fucking magic indeed!

And instead of rumors, why don't you call the Wing and see what really is going on, then enlighten us all here.

Cheers! M2

I did call. That rumor is the scoop, just not officially, hence why I "heard the same sort of stuff". When I speak with someone who officially tells me that same info, I'll make sure to post it up.

"I know. The...one place you wouldn't think you'ld find the world's most irritating sound. In a golf cart." Classic.

Edited by shiznitobam_allstars

• 1 year later...

Does anyone have a good contact number or email for the reserves at McGuire or Charleston? The only numbers I found were outdated

• 3 weeks later...
Does anyone have a good contact number or email for the reserves at McGuire or Charleston? The only numbers I found were outdated

Google found the numbers for the 732AS at McGuire for me. I'm assuming you're looking for a C-17 slot since you inquired about Chucktown...

(609) 754-5103 / 4211