Tribute to the 80s

Toro

This has nothing to do with flying, but it's accesible from work, so I recommend you forward it to 69 of your closest .mil friends who have loud speakers. The humor is not so much in the presentation, but in trying to turn it off.

80s Rock - You've Been Warned!

Hint: Windows Task Manager

Pure brilliance! :rock:

Tomorrow the office is going to be rocking out...haha

Toro

You, or one of your buds, is a sick bastard.

I am off work for the rest of the week...thus it would be a good time to send this to 69 of my best buds!

Cheers! M2

Brilliant!

Apparently, this is called 'Rickrolling'. From Wiki:

In 2007, an internet phenomenon known as "Rickrolling" began to spread rapidly. Its origins are commonly attributed to 4chan[citation needed], where its origins lead to a similar phenomenon called "duckrolling". "Rickrolling" consists of tricking internet surfers into clicking on hyperlinks routed to Astley's video of "Never Gonna Give You Up".[2] Notable examples of this meme entering the mainstream are Carson Daly's attempt to Rickroll his audience [1] and a performance of the song in the Family Guy episode "Meet the Quagmires." One hyperlink frequently used is a classic MTV version of "Never Gonna Give You Up" posted on YouTube on November 27, 2006. As of July 30, 2007, the YouTube video had been viewed over 1.8 million times.