Maybe a 2Lt Miss USA?

Riddller

Guest TheBurt

Lovwer your standards a notch and you should always have a pretty good time in Little Rock, (Little Rock means "Easily to get laid in" in some foreign countries, especially in Arkansas). But that was a long time ago for me, I am now Ward Clever.

loosen your belt, here comes a tri delt :rock:

just thought i'd chime in. i was at little rock for about 6 months and never saw a girl that looked like that, including the chicks downtown. sucks

• 12 years later...
  • 3 years later...
1 hour ago, HeloDude said:

Pretty impressive that’s she already a fighter pilot when she hasn’t even attended pilot training yet…

https://www.foxnews.com/media/miss-colorado-becomes-first-u-s-fighter-pilot-compete-miss-america

Not just a fighter pilot, but a Top Gun fighter pilot!!!

https://www.goodnewsnetwork.org/madison-marsh-miss-colorado-may-become-top-gun/

What was Rainman's #1 rule again?

I guess the USAF PAO is pushing this!

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, M2 said:

Yeah, def being pushed but dah gone, she's got a long public road to go.  You would think it would hurt her in the long run but will probably end up helping now days.  

The woman reporter tried to totally ruin her career and chances with that "gotcha" question. While 5 minutes ago, it wouldn't be the minefield question it currently is, she did pretty well dodging and not having to give a truthful answer while also not coming across as a complete leftist douchebag. Pretty well done on her feet there.

Edited by bfargin

On 1/13/2024 at 2:28 PM, M2 said:

I wondered about that.  I saw a video of her flying in the backseat of an F-16. The narration was all fighter pilot this and fighter pilot that period.

It was clear to me. She wasn’t actually flying the airplane, because her elbows were on the canopy rails.

As a former F4 back seater, I recognized the posture.

I feel sorry for the young officer. It must suck to be starting pilot training in the grip of a massive public affairs frenzy.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, JimNtexas said:

I wondered about that.  I saw a video of her flying in the backseat of an F-16. The narration was all fighter pilot this and fighter pilot that period.

It was clear to me. She wasn’t actually flying the airplane, because her elbows were on the canopy rails.

As a former F4 back seater, I recognized the posture.

I feel sorry for the young officer. It must suck to be starting pilot training in the grip of a massive public affairs frenzy.

She knew what she was in for.  No way she didn't.  

• Upvote 1

She’s bulletproof now. Sorry pipeline bros who have to pass her through every step, regardless of performance. I hope she actually gives a shit about being a pilot, works her ass off at it, and accepts responsibility for her performance. But, also won’t be surprised if none of that is true. 

• Like 1

AR-AK234_WOODY_12S_20150709101726.thumb.jpg.258879cd4947b435e2498077707926db.jpg

I couldn't resist.

Just joking.  I have kids that are her age.  

2 hours ago, brabus said:

She’s bulletproof now. Sorry pipeline bros who have to pass her through every step, regardless of performance. I hope she actually gives a shit about being a pilot, works her ass off at it, and accepts responsibility for her performance. But, also won’t be surprised if none of that is true. 

Maybe. 

But to her credit, her accomplishment involves a bit more than just standing on stage and smiling: she put in some work on par with collegiate level athletics (reference Caitlin Upton's 2007 performance).  I'll go out on a limb and imagine that she will likely show up to UPT with a mature understanding of the terrain and threats, probably light on any sense of entitlement.

• Upvote 1

It’s certainly not her fault that our society has spent a couple decades fucking over women and minorities who actually earn their way. I truly hope she’s awesome like many of the women I’ve flown with. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, uhhello said:

She won 

But did she, really?  The crown will come with unforseen, royal baggage regardless of who she is as a person, for starters lots of TDY/PTDY for AF Recruiting Service.  Time will tell. 

Edited by Swizzle
Last thing in UPT I would've liked was planned breaks in training or PA covering every sortie, step, or phase

5 hours ago, brabus said:

It’s certainly not her fault that our society has spent a couple decades fucking over women and minorities who actually earn their way. I truly hope she’s awesome like many of the women I’ve flown with. 

This.

20 minutes ago, Swizzle said:

But did she, really?  The crown will come with unforseen, royal baggage regardless of who she is as a person, for starters lots of TDY/PTDY for AF Recruiting Service.  Time will tell. 

There was a chick a KEND around the 08 time frame who was supposed to do awesome because she flew jets (or something non ppl) when she was a kid and etc.  I think she quit or washed out.  I don't know what really happened but she didn't graduate.  

I love how crappy the news is in vetting information. They keep reporting that she is the first AF member to ever compete in Miss America when this thread provides proof that statement is not true. Do news agencies even bother with legitimate fact checking, or is that job relegated to making sure nobody ever (news, social media, politics) says anything against leftist dogma?

2 hours ago, bfargin said:

I love how crappy the news is in vetting information. They keep reporting that she is the first AF member to ever compete in Miss America when this thread provides proof that statement is not true. Do news agencies even bother with legitimate fact checking, or is that job relegated to making sure nobody ever (news, social media, politics) says anything against leftist dogma?

Why? They are an advertising business, and the first outlet to drop the story gets the most traffic from the algorithms, and thus, the most ad money.

The incentive structure for online news completely explains the abysmal quality.

5 hours ago, bfargin said:

I've seen a HATR reported on CNN with an animation that was in the wrong location and 90 degrees off from what happened....and "reporters" publish pictures of rubber bullets that were actually foam ear plugs (clearly excessive force from the local PD!)

When she gets through UPT then the FTU and upgrades, the question is would the USAF let her fly an operational mission that is in a high threat environment? Think of the propaganda coup if she showed up as an POW video from the bad guys. Hey guys we shot down Miss America!! 

Oh!! never mind she is enrolled at Harvard getting a master's in public policy, to go along with her degree in physics from the USAFA. 

Edited by Prosuper
content
  • Upvote 1

I hope she makes it thru UPT just fine.  I also hope she makes a profile on BODN and gives all you ninny nannies a shit ton of ball bustin'.  If so, she wouldn't be the 1st pretty lady to fly well.  Google it.  There's the T-bird, Malachowski, Kim Campbell who landed a battle damaged A-10, and not to mention the scores of WASPs, a few of whom I met at while staying a few nights before Oshkosh at my in-law's neighbor's house.

As for the media, the called her a Soldier.  WTF, over?

• Like 2