Maybe a 2Lt Miss USA?

Riddller

I'm pretty sure this was talked about a few months ago (In fact I know it was, but I didn't really care to search), but I certainly don't remember the photos here. Its work-safe, just her personal web page.

In a nutshell: 2d Lt stationed at Little Rock, Miss Arkansas, competing for Miss USA on Friday, HOTTTT! Gotta love the Air Force...

I can't wait to see her get eliminated in the first round.

HD

Herka!

Where's your espirit de corps? Let's just for a second imagine she isn't a stuck-up bitch and actually male-friendly, wouldn't you like to see one uf the USAF's finest win the Miss USA?

By the way, there is a nice PA piece on her on this web site (scroll down).

Cheers! M2

I'm impressed! I've seen many Deployed Hot and a few Air Force Hot chicks around, but this is the first legitimate hot chick I've seen who also happens to be in the AF (except Jill Metzger of course). I'm really impressed and take back some of that stuff I said about women in the AF (no offense intended to all you ugly...I mean deployed hot chicks reading this).

Guest Rainman A-10

Beauty contest rule #1: Always hang out with chicks uglier than you are...like Ms Burger King Cranium USA.

kg_9.jpg09-29-06-5.jpg

Looks like Rachel Smith, a.k.a. Miss Tennessee, took it...

Cheers! M2

TN.jpg

MISS TENNESSEE USA MISS USA® 2007 DURING LIVE NBC TELECAST ON MARCH 23RD

Hollywood, CA March 23, 2007 – This evening, during one of the year's most exciting live television events, a star-studded panel of judges chose Miss Tennessee USA Rachel Smith as as MISS USA® 2007.

Ms. Smith received a full tuition scholarship to Belmont University and graduated with a degree in Journalism. The 21-year-old Clarksville native is highly involved in community volunteering for numerous organizations and has traveled to South Africa to assist young women from less advantaged backgrounds.

The judging panel for the 2007 Miss USAÆ Pageant included: Vince Young; NFL Quarter-back for the Tennessee Titans; Bravo's "Blowout" star, Jonathan Antin; Los Angeles Lakers owner, real estate tycoon Dr. Jerry Buss; E! News Co-Host Giuliana De Pandi; MTV's "Total Request Live" VJ and "Entertainment Tonight" Correspondent Vanessa Minnillo; President and Creative Director, Baby Phat Kimora Lee Simmons; Jerry Springer host of NBC's hit show "America's Got Talent" and Corinne Nicolas, President of Trump Model Management headlined the celebrity-judging panel.

Throughout the live two-hour primetime event hosted by "Access Hollywood's" Nancy O'Dell and Tim Vincent, the contestants competed in three categories: swimsuit, evening gown and interview. After these competitions, the Top Five finalists were selected before the crowning. Tara Conner, Miss USA 2006, crowned her successor before an estimated worldwide viewing audience of more than 250 million.

The MISS USA® 2007 prize package includes: Official Miss USA Mikimoto pearl tiara; year-long salary as Miss USA, two-year Scholarship from The NY Film Academy; custom designed wardrobe by Tadashi; National and International multi-media advertising campaign and a complete denim wardrobe from YMI Jeanswear; a four day 3 night all-inclusive vacation from American Airlines; shoe wardrobe from Nina Footwear; a year supply of haircare by Farouk Systems; one year modeling representation with Trump Model Management; a swimsuit wardrobe from BSC Swimwear Thailand; a New York City apartment for the year of her reign including living expenses, the opportunity to represent the USA at the 2007 Miss Universe pageant; a crystal trophy from Rogaska crystal; a Ritmo Mundo Jumbo Jet Piccola Data timepiece and a personal appearance wardrobe.

Final Results:

First Runner Up: Miss Rhode Island USA, Danielle Lacourse will assume the duties of Miss USA 2007 if the titleholder is named Miss UNIVERSE 2007 or for some reason cannot fulfill her responsibilities.

Second Runner Up: Miss Kansas USA, Cara Renee Gorges

Rest of Top Five: Miss Nevada USA, Helen Salas; Miss California USA, Meagan Yvonne Tandy.

Rest of Top Ten: Miss Virginia USA, Lauren Elizabeth Barnette; Miss Hawaii USA, Chanel Wise; Miss Missouri USA, Amber Marie Seyer; Miss Texas USA, Magen Ellis; Miss Utah USA, Heather Anderson,

Miss Photogenic USA™ Award: Miss Alabama, Rebecca Moore. The general public voted on www.nbc.com for the delegate who exemplifies beauty through the lens of a camera.

Miss Congeniality USA™ Award: Miss Montana USA, Stephanie Trudeau. The award reflects the respect and admiration of the delegate's peers, who voted for her as the most congenial, charismatic and inspirational participant.

• 2 weeks later...