SOS/ACSC information

Guest rumblefish_2

Apparently this shit is being perpetuated early on...

I heard it the first time at ASBC(approx 1 week after going active) so I started it while I was on casual for 7 months, then put it on hold to hack the mish. I'm done now but I'm glad I got *most of* it knocked out when I did as opposed to playing golf (not that golf is a bad thing)...

• 4 weeks later...

Ugh, I'm doing one of the applied courses for ACSC right now. It is covering crap I read over two months ago. Am I really required to retain all that garbage for two months in order to put it into BS forum responses and a typed paper? I'm having to re-scan everything because that stuff was brain dumped long, long ago.

You should see the amount of people that are "excited" about the course and its "amazing learning opportunities". Are they just trying to kiss up to the online instructor, or are they really excited?

I can't wait to be done with this noise...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Well, you're allowed to bomb once right? I think I'm going to see just how little effort I can get away with. Some of the forum discussions are way, way too in depth for this garbage. One dude made a bibliography for a discussion answer...

Ugh, I'm doing one of the applied courses for ACSC right now. It is covering crap I read over two months ago. Am I really required to retain all that garbage for two months in order to put it into BS forum responses and a typed paper? I'm having to re-scan everything because that stuff was brain dumped long, long ago.

You should see the amount of people that are "excited" about the course and its "amazing learning opportunities". Are they just trying to kiss up to the online instructor, or are they really excited?

I can't wait to be done with this noise...

While I am the last person to condone tool-like behavior, have you ever heard of "cooperate and graduate"? When you have to do a bullshit BVR course in order to try to get selected to go in-res (or keep your boss off your back...or both), and all you have to do is type complete thoughts, reference some shit from the BS courseware, and virtually "act" as if you're happy to be there... well, then so be it.

Icebreaker post fail: "Fuck all of you shoeclerk tools, I am just here because someone said I have to be here."

Just play the game...

Icebreaker post fail: "Fuck all of you shoeclerk tools, I am just here because someone said I have to be here."

|

This was an actual intro used by some of my classmates in ASBC (minus shoeclerks.. because no one knows what that is outside flying mostly). No lie.

In fact, I would only add the line to the end: "This isn't important and my CC told me so."

Are they just trying to kiss up to the online instructor, or are they really excited?

I'm curious how much the online instructors cost the AF compared to the good 'ol books that you read and took a test on.

This was an actual intro used by some of my classmates in ASBC (minus shoeclerks.. because no one knows what that is outside flying mostly). No lie.

In fact, I would only add the line to the end: "This isn't important and my CC told me so."

Yes, but there is some value to letting everyone know exactly where you stand on things and to not bother you about stupid PME stuff.

in order to try to get selected to go in-res...

Just play the game...

I'm already a select, and I already got my push. I am literally doing this to keep my boss off my back. I hate playing the game, and I'm sorry, but "just playing the game makes the game continue. I didn't come in here to debate the merits of a program that everyone thinks is stupid, wasteful, and taking up what little free time we have.

I'll refrain from offending everyone in my ice breakers, but I won't be some pandering retard. This isn't cooperate to graduate UPT. You should read the crap, and awful English these people are using. You can tell there are a few others min-running the course too, and I give them rave reviews and feedback. I made up some ridiculous motto for space command joking around, and now the other tools and the instructor are convinced it should be the real motto...

I'm already a select, and I already got my push. I am literally doing this to keep my boss off my back. I hate playing the game, and I'm sorry, but "just playing the game makes the game continue. I didn't come in here to debate the merits of a program that everyone thinks is stupid, wasteful, and taking up what little free time we have.

I'll refrain from offending everyone in my ice breakers, but I won't be some pandering retard. This isn't cooperate to graduate UPT. You should read the crap, and awful English these people are using. You can tell there are a few others min-running the course too, and I give them rave reviews and feedback. I made up some ridiculous motto for space command joking around, and now the other tools and the instructor are convinced it should be the real motto...

You are one bad dude.

You are one bad dude.

Get over yourself. Once again Internet BS. He came in saying why it was important to go along with all the crap that is killing the AF. I explained why those reasons weren't good enough. If all you saw was me trying to say how tough I am on the Internet, then go back and read it again.

It's been said on here before, but I'll say it again. Most of you guys simply want to complain about the AF and wouldn't dare stepping out of line. My bad, I thought I was talking with some people who were like-minded about ACSC. If you secretly love it, that's cool. Everyone talks a big game, but when push comes to shove, you guys are right there next to the people you call shoeclerks participating wholeheartedly in the crap that is making our lives miserable.

It's one thing to think SOS is lame, it's another to walk in on the first day and proclaim "F&%# all ya'll."

Good point. Probably why I haven't done anything like that in these awesome ACSC discussions...

• 4 weeks later...

Holy shit! I've been fighting my way through ACSC bullshit all weekend. Looking for some help here (not the answers, for you booger eaters out there). I'm stuck at the COA development in JPEX. Anybody have any SA to how I can be less dumb and move on to drinking?

PM me if you have anything.

If you're like me, you dove into the ILAs w/o checking the instructions. Go back, read the directions (3 vs 4 required statements), check out what your classmates are posting on the Bb site and get a fresh start. I spent 3 f-ing days on the battle of Britain ILA and was ready to resign my commission before I followed the advice above. Good luck. Domo

If you're like me, you dove into the ILAs w/o checking the instructions. Go back, read the directions (3 vs 4 required statements), check out what your classmates are posting on the Bb site and get a fresh start. I spent 3 f-ing days on the battle of Britain ILA and was ready to resign my commission before I followed the advice above. Good luck. Domo

I must just be a complete retard because I've read all the instructions 6-9 times, and read every single post in the discussion multiple times. Still not getting it. If you honestly want to tell me that this stuff is clearly explained, then I just need get out right this second because if I can't figure this crap out, I don't belong at the controls of a multi-million dollar aircraft, or teaching young guys, or in combat...

I have heard of some "programming errors" on one of the COA sections. If you have submitted your recommendations multiple times and they should have "passed", you might want to email the webmaster and see if you are stuck in some sort of glitch.