Mustache March

john

Both of you are so right, and also two of the dorkiest dudes on this forum. Also, one acronym can NEVER mean two things.

And doesn't CSAF mean Chief of Staff of the AIr Force, not chief of staff...? If you're going to show your inner dork at least be correct. Think about that next time you're getting a wedgie.

I'll try, but your Mom gives incredible wedgies, it's hard to concentrate. Wait, maybe that's her rimjobs I'm thinking of...

• Upvote 4

Both of you are so right, and also two of the dorkiest dudes on this forum. Also, one acronym can NEVER mean two things.

And doesn't CSAF mean Chief of Staff of the AIr Force, not chief of staff...? If you're going to show your inner dork at least be correct. Think about that next time you're getting a wedgie.

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

Well , there it is. Another letter-to-the-editor in AFTimes claiming Mustache March is exclusionary and tying it in with sexual harassment.

enjoy this drivel - http://www.airforcetimes.com/story/opinion/2015/03/30/letters-soluri-pope-aaf-accident-mustache-march/70663566/

There's a dude in our squadron who is unable to grow a mustache; should he talk to the SARC?

Another letter-to-the-editor in AFTimes claiming Mustache March is exclusionary and tying it in with sexual harassment.

Written by a retired Navy female O-5...

The Mustache March tradition is a part of the Air Force culture that perpetuates an environment that is exclusionary and disrespectful of women.

Newsflash - Growing a friggin' mustache is not disrespectful of women.

Here's an idea for the ladies: Start your own harmless, one-month-out-of-the-year tradition that is exclusionary toward men. Make it your unspoken-but-visible "FUCK YOU!" to the leadership/management, just like the original intent of Mustache March.

Stop acting like the powerless, spoiled children you claim you're not, and start acting like the strong professional adults you claim to be.

EDIT: add quote

Edited by JarheadBoom
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Here's an idea for the ladies: Start your own harmless, one-month-out-of-the-year tradition that is exclusionary toward men. Make it your unspoken-but-visible "FUCK YOU!" to the leadership/management, just like the original intent of Mustache March.

"No-bra November"...?

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I thought Canuks could already have beards...but I guess I've just met a lot of Pioneer Sergeants!

Pioneer%20Sergeant.jpg?itok=dZ0AL5VQ

But then there's these guys...

216e7ca6273c80a3432a882089c7c437--canadi

And speaking of beards, has the USAF lower it's standards for issuing shaving waivers?  It seems like I see more and more airmen in uniform with beards lately than I ever recalled in the past...

• Like 1