Guest Hydro

Guest Hydro130

How do you select your gender in your profile?

Not that I really care, but it irks me everytime I look at my baseops.net profile and it says "Gender not set". :huh:

I'll just add a big ol' "STS" here to cover everything before the jokes start to roll in...

Cheers, Hydro

EDIT: Trying to select something from that gender drop-down menu doesn't work - should've started off by mentioning that....

View your profile (easiest is just to click on your name at the top left of the screen where it says, "Logged in as: Hydro130"). Then on the left side of your profile page you'll see a pull-down box for gender. What's wrong Rainman, not a cow bell fan?

Guest Hydro130
View your profile (easiest is just to click on your name at the top left of the screen where it says, "Logged in as: Hydro130"). Then on the left side of your profile page you'll see a pull-down box for gender. What's wrong Rainman, not a cow bell fan?

Even I'm getting sick of the Gene avatar. It's funny, but time to simplify.

Yeah, tried that pull-down menu a few times. No joy. Perhaps it's an issue with using Safari for my browswer.

Cheers, Hydro

Why would you want to select gender anyways? I've never had gender before, but I can't imagine that it is better than sex.

ba-dum-ching