Can't log on

Guest tempo

Did anyone have any log in issues w/ this new server? I had to re-registar for this sign in, b/c I can't seem to access my other username even though it does still exsist. I got the email, vailidated and got the temporary password which the server doesn't reconize. Any ideas?

If your username and display name weren't the same on the old software, your username was lost in the transfer. You have to log in with your displayed name as the user name; the password should be the same as it was before. That is how it worked for me, anyway.

Guest ACJ7464
Did anyone have any log in issues w/ this new server? I had to re-registar for this sign in, b/c I can't seem to access my other username even though it does still exsist. I got the email, vailidated and got the temporary password which the server doesn't reconize. Any ideas?

I didn't have any troubles logging in, but you might try posting in the "AFTO-781" Forum. Baseops.net has been very responsive to those posts.

ACJ

If your username and display name weren't the same on the old software, your username was lost in the transfer. You have to log in with your displayed name as the user name; the password should be the same as it was before. That is how it worked for me, anyway.

Yah, I acutally had gone through the Forgot Password process when I thought about it. So now my old password is non exsistant and I have tried the emailed password with both user names, no luck.

I'll add this post to 781, thanks......any other ideas would be great.

I have tried to log on with my username and password and it didn't work. Went through the process of getting a new password and the email was sent with my username, and the temporary password that also doesn't work. any ideas of how to log on?

Yeah, I have attempted to do it both ways....no luck. Now my password is reset to the one given in the email, and that doesn't work at all for either screen or user name

Guest Hydro130

I had a similar problem at first. No joy for several tries (even two password resets). Finally, instead of cut-and-paste from the email, I typed in the newly-reset password and it finally went through.

Cheers, Hydro

Yah, I acutally had gone through the Forgot Password process when I thought about it. So now my old password is non exsistant and I have tried the emailed password with both user names, no luck.

I'll add this post to 781, thanks......any other ideas would be great.

I had the same issue, and had to have my password reset a few times, but it went through late last night. Afterwards I just reset my password to my original password prior to the migration. It may just take some time.

I am having the same issue and my display name/user name was the same. Hopefully I can get my old user name back! I'll keep playing around with the passwords i guess.

Guest Chinaman
I am having the same issue and my display name/user name was the same. Hopefully I can get my old user name back! I'll keep playing around with the passwords i guess.

Go ahead and disregard the above. I logged out of the above account and was able to log back into my real account with the reset password provided.