FRE-E-DOM!

Login Name

Guest lovelacm

Oh Hiz-ell Yiz-eah!

Now, C-21 DeskJockey, if we can just get "The Crinkler" to chill out, the office would be better, no?

Cheers!

Linda

Oddly enough, it was mentioned at lunch today and there was much rejoice! And we are several thousand miles away from that asshole!

The scarest part is he will soon be much closer, but the good thing is that wimps like him get their asses kicked here in Texas.

Barbedwire wreaths...what a ****ing moron!

Cheers! M2

Guest lovelacm

050826-F-9322C-001.jpg

"West Virginia, don't think you're safe from 'Combat Proud.' I'm comin' home and you're next! That's right... you'll ALL be rakin' leaves in the forest."

OK... that was freakin' lame... but all of my others are rated NC-17.

Congrats, USAFE! Thanks for the memories and the enlarged Poop-Chute.

Guest lovelacm

Yeah... you try workin' and livin' in USAFE for a few years and see how you come out on the other side... you'll understand just fine then. Bring the K-Y.

As an ignorant cadet, you don't have to worry about Fogelnuts as he will fade into obscurity with retirement...what you have to worry about is all the Fogelnuts-wannabes who see him as the example on how to make four stars! He leaves a legacy of pure ineptness, I am sure many will try and mimic it!

Good luck, and God help and guide you through your career!

Cheers! M2

Guest AirGuardian

To add to the ignorance M3,

His ceremony was on the Flightline area with all the jets and crap... The field was shutdown for a few hours for that fiasco as we were coming back from downrange...

Can't say more than this... "This is Reach XXXX, we are Air Evac and we're coming in..."

Tower - "Reach XXXX, uhhhh, uhhhh, cleared to land!"

Four Star Retirement stopping us = time to play the wild card... Nice for once!

Guest thebronze

Eat a fat dick, Doc!

I'm glad that USAFE (and the rest of the AF) no longer have to suffer that miserable prick.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest C-21 Pilot

My DO had his going away dinner last night - moving to be the SQ/CC of the 309AS in Belgium. One of the new COMUSAFE exec's went to college w/ my DO - he was there telling us this story.

Doc Foglesong had "booked" travel on the C-20 (Gulfstream IV) to bring him to either Andrews or Morgantown WV as his going away ride...wanted the USAFE Band and wanted a rent-a-crowd to see him off. All was on schedule until Gen Wald, EUCOM Vice, "needed" to go to Munich on "business" the same day/time - which easily trumps Doc's request (Priority 1 over 3). Stuggart, is only a 2 hr drive from Ramstein, maybe 5 from Shape. It's definately no secret that Wald and Fogle-toon didn't mesh, and some think that this was Wald's last kidney shot.

Doc tried to throw a few punches to get priority, to no avail. Tried to get on a returning 89th AW plane. Ha! Pee-on.

I'm no expert on the GTR, but I thought it was funny to hear that Doc, Mary, and another accomplice went home in seats 34 C,D,E on a Luftansa flight from Frankfurt to ???. No band, no party, no goodbye. Only fingers in the air...

He did however, in the short days prior to his departure, get to see HALF of his Combat Programs and commercials get SCHWACKED by the new COMUSAFE...who I had the absolute pleasure to fly last Tuesday. Very cool dude and complete 180 degree turn from Doc. Delayed due to wx mins for takeoff...instead of blowing a nut and pushing for a waiver like Doc would do, this guy came up to me, hand on the ol' shoulder, and said, "Capt, make the smart decision - we can always go tommorrow!" Nuff said.

Linda, M2...

The ENTIRE staff of Doc's was gone...I mean gone. His exec is now downrange, Chief Coleman (Doc's Ape ) is holding out until retirement, his Aide is working for AAFES, etc. They really made an impression and couldn't help themselves once HE was gone.

Let this be the last time the name of Robert H. Foglesong is spoken on this forum.

You know, when he said ITTFO, he ment it!!

[ 18. December 2005, 04:19: Message edited by: C-21 Pilot ]

309 AS at Chievres, eh? It will be a bit of a culture shock coming from Ramstein, but it is a good unit and his new boss will be a hell of a lot easier to get along with than Doc!

Thanks for the last laugh on Foglenuts, I hope he quickly fades into obscurity. Have they stopped showing his AFN commercials? God, I hope so! I still cannot believe that assclown got as far as he didn in the USAF. I still think the rumors that his wife is related to Rumsfeld have to be true, 'cause I hate to think that the USAF promotion system is that screwed up!

My only regret is that I wasn't there to see that assbag leave. Still, the knowledge that he is gone adds sunshine to my day!

Cheers! M2

Guest lovelacm

CSIP Programs Schwacked!? Say-it-ain't-so! (Extreme sarcasm) Which ones, brother? Combat Touch, Combat Flightline, Project Wizard, and the weekly WAR Report?

So you're sayin' the "new blood" is similar to the OG swap-out we experienced? And the man has common sense!? That's incredible! Maybe some of that will "filter down" towards the operational squadrons on base.

Cheers!

Linda

If Gen Wald's alleged shenanigans concerning his urgent business at EDDS to trump Doc's ride are true, then God Bless America! I would have loved to be working C-21 current ops that day. I just wish Doc was forced to fly space-A on a Herk (complete w/ wing cracks while praying we don't encounter moderate turbulence, an engine shutdown or two for kicks, and relying on the ADF for navigation). That would give him the time to think of a few things he should have spent his, I mean OUR, "Combat" money on.

His cadre of ass-clown henchmen that are now out of work should use their remaining days in USAFE wisely. You know, drive around the countryside, take in the sights, and think about how things would have been different if their regime had been tasked with fighting a war 65 years ago.

For those who are wondering who Doc is and why there is all that animosity towards him, don't worry about it. Consider yourself lucky for never having experienced live under Doc, and as he has since retired from the USAF, you won't ever have to worry about it. For the rest of us who know/lived under Doc's reign (Linda, C-21, Hacker, etc), we should really find a common watering hole to meet up at one day and drink and tell jokes about that jackass.

All I have to say is that it is now safe again to put Ramstein on your dream sheets again. That's great news, as it was the best damn assignment I had during my career! It was a shame that it went through its "Dark Ages," but enlightenment has returned to Germany's über-base and once again life can be good!

Cheers! M2

Heh, I asked my dad what he knew about this guy today (dad worked under him back when Doc was the DO @ Homestead in the late 80s), and he didn't really have all that much to say. He just showed me the guy's bio from the af.mil site, and showed "see, not many commander slots here, but a whole lot of 'special assistant to the so-and-so', and a lot awards and decs from places like Ecuador or Guatemala or whatever..."