Thanksgiving msg from "Doc"!

Guest Johann

Guest thebronze

Keep others in mind during Thanksgiving

By General Robert H. “Doc” Foglesong

Commander, U.S. Air Forces in Europe

RAMSTEIN AIR BASE, Germany (USAFENS) – Sacrifice has always been a hallmark of our great nation. Around the globe thousands of Airmen, Soldiers, Sailors, Marines and Coast Guardsmen are standing watch to ensure our freedom and way of life are preserved. Take time during this year’s Thanksgiving holiday to remember all those who serve in our armed forces.

Our military embodies the American values of compassion, tolerance and courage. Thank you for your hard work and dedication to our mission -- we couldn’t do it without your help. You provide the gift of peace and hope to many and the promise of a secure future for others.

As we celebrate Thanksgiving with family and friends, remember those who are unable to spend the holiday season with their loved ones. Consider the sacrifices and support of our nation’s military spouses, sons and daughters. We couldn’t accomplish anything without their support, understanding and dedication.

I’m grateful for the opportunity to be a part of the world’s greatest air and space force and work with the extraordinary men and women of the U.S. Air Forces in Europe. To all of the USAFE team -- active duty, guard, reserve, civilians, contractors and family members -- thanks for all you do. Your courage and unwavering dedication are a true blessing to us all. Have a safe and happy Thanksgiving holiday!

And don't forget your speed-pants!

I, too, hope everyone enjoys their COMBAT TURKEY this Thanksgiving. I was in Iceland for it last year and actually had to suffer through his wonderful programs/commercials. Glad to be with the fam this year!

Guest C-21 Pilot

BTW,

Sitting here watching AFN (Detroit vs Atlanta, Dallas vs Detroit).

So far, we've counted 23 freakin Doc commercials.

What a tool....

Guest C-21 Pilot

Case in point....

Email floating around soliciting "volunteers" to attend his retirement ceremony Dec 5.

The CGO who is the Wing POC lives across the street, and said that USAFE has 600 seats reserved for it's officers, yet only 75 tickets sold (ass kissers).

He said that come next week, all FGO's will be directed to attend to fill the crowd....I see the #'s of leave requested skyrocket.

"Attitude reflects leadership, Captain"

Linda,

you'll be happy to know that ol' Doc has 6 new commercials out...all fvckin dorky and his stars are all crooked.

Can I get a Pic of Mr. Burns posted...please.

Gee, I kinda miss Doc! :rolleyes: At least with every bullet so far!

Seriously, I would love to go to his retirement ceremony, just to see that SOB go! I have just had to endure too many AFN commercials and other BS, and I wasn't even assigned to USAFE! At least BB, the other clown prince of the European theater, was a pretty good guy in real. He read a book to my son's second grade class and they had a lot of fun.

Fogelnuts, on the other hand, is a complete and utter asshole through and through, and the fact that the zero hours of combat assclown ever made it past major (much less to GO rank) typifies what is completely wrong about the USAF today. To think that SOB actually thought he should have been the CSAF, was a ****ing moron! God help the folks of West Virginia, but as least I don't have to see his wrinkly on AFN anymore, nor his Jabba the Hutt wife! I have never seen such a huge fraud, waste and abuse go unchecked as that asshole wasting the time and dollars to put his ugly mug on TV.

Did I mention I don't like the guy?!? :D

Cheers! M2